Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's the Spartacist League up to these days?

Yeah, I assumed Magnus was making a joke at first - opening it in Firefox, still looks like this to me:
1675501350715.png

I was reading it through Firefox using Windows 10. I have not downloaded Adobe Acrobat reader, and can now read the downloaded copy, but not the online version. Thank you for inspiring me to download Adobe.

I tend to open PDF's on the web as PDF's rather than read them in the browser - although now means you have to clear them off the 'downloads' folder now and then.

There are add-on PDF readers for firefox - sounds like you might need one, or to update the one you have.

I was able to read it in the end, having downloaded Adobe, and can report that I have not read it yet.
so, no-one has anything to report about the Spartacist League?

More intrigued by how the sparts managed to get Hedley to sign up to something in the first place, is he just a "sign up to anything, no questions asked" type?

There is a crappy 'campaign' the Sparts are running, its demands aren't any different to various other such campaigns so what its point is, who knows?

Laser-guided targeting of the lumpen molester demographic, with the simultaneous aims of raising their political consciousness, reducing their anti-social tendencies, and using them to reach a more youthful audience

I didn’t even think they were on the libertarian end of communism but that’s full here we go looby loo in blaming the boss class over the rights for adults to fuck kids.

Back
Top Bottom