Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Statue of Thatcher to Go Up in Lincolnshire

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F08d14be0-e473-3056-bb99-e20f01382e19.jpg
22-savilethatcher-gt.jpg

She was also best pals with Pinochet, a man who among a wide range of other human rights abuses, had female political prisoners raped by specially-trained dogs.

And among those other things was a penchant for pushing trade unionists out of helicopters without a parachute. Thatcher knew this. Thatcher supported this. No death is long enough for her. Shame it wasn't more painful.

...Pinochet, a man who among a wide range of other human rights abuses, had female political prisoners raped by specially-trained dogs.
I am genuinely shocked by this. I hadn't heard of this dreadful sexual torture. There's some people for whom evil is not sufficiently a description.

She was, however, also a good Comrade of the great Romanian Conductor.

nicolae-ceausescu-and-margaret-thatcher-uk-prime-minister.jpg

She wasn't the only British fan of the Genius of the Carpathians, David Steel gave him a labrador. I suppose the Romanians should be grateful that he didn't give him Cyril Smith; and the labrador should be grateful that he didn't suffer the fate of Rinka.

Facebook

Hehe. how much time does everybody give it before something more damaging happens to it?

E2a it seems the tweet has been taken down, for the record it was a guy throwing eggs at the statue. Maybe the person who tweeted it though better of it. You could only see the back of the man but there was at least one reply asking suspicious questions. Claiming to be someone from a local radio show and asking permission to use it but asking what time it was shot.

Last edited:
Mines, destruction of industry generally, poll tax, section 28, ending the building of council houses, running everything public into the ground. All done without even a hint of compassion.

You’re in Leeds, surely you can remember how bad it had got there for crime by the mid-90s, burglary, addiction, burnt out cars on every available bit of green space. They abandoned us. It’s not forgotten.

Somebody from Leeds isn't entirely sure why Thatcher is despised? Have they been living in an hermetically sealed pod or something?

Edie isn’t from Leeds and wasn’t living there under Thatcherism.

Back
Top Bottom