Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

got a reduced tesco pizza and added some mushrooms to it. Not quite sure what it really tasted like - but it was amazing after a large glass of wine undefined

:(

A72gt0jCMAEo6w9.jpg

I dunno. Got a pork shoulder joint, but I think I'll do pulled pork in the slow cooker tomorrow. Need something uncomplicated and satisfying today.

Last night was beer....tonight is a posh Tesco pizza (half price offer) which I'm sticking some extra smoked sausage on (also half price :D ). Was intending to do some salad too...but can't be arsed (even though we all quite fancy it :( ).
Dunno about pudding....will have to find some biscuits or something :hmm:

I took some chicken out of the freezer this mining and had no idea what I was going to do with it. Then I remembered at about 5pm that it wasn't even my turn to cook!!

I think the OH is doing curry.

Chicken, broccoli and mushrooms marinated in hoisin sauce and steamed with steamed coconut buns and toasted sesame seeds. It was from Jamie's 15 minute meals and some of the quantities were a bit dodgy and the buns a little stodgy :(

Apple and custard struedel for pudding... In a bit :)

I got home and they're tripping, (my partner and his *ahem* Godson), so Instead of the meal I'd planned I cooked up some brown rice and made a fried rice for me in the fat ladened bacon pan that they hadn't washed up.

Back
Top Bottom