Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Enough plugs for the decks, amp and sound system at least :) Pics of the cooker etc please Ringo?

Yep, we'll never run out of power again, and the bass carries nicely to the kitchen :)

Cooker was still covered in plaster dust so I kept it out of the shot.

Last night we had roast chicken, tonight is macaroni cheese night :cool:

Final coat for the work surface, kitchen finished at last, phew. No more take aways :)

u2a3u2e2.jpg

Your washing machine looks shocked at something.

Pasta, probably. Very Tall Lodger is working in the wilds of Norf London tonight and pasta is his fave for quickly microwaved when he gets back in the wee small hours, tired but ravenous.

]
t1`#
']`

^^^
cat/keyboard

Paprika/chilli/mustard... that sort of combo?

I don't know what I'm talking about.
Those would go into a lot of BBQ sauces. I'm thinking, is there a good way of just avoiding the whole BBQ kinda flavour regime? Maybe some kind of Asian twist, with ginger, garlic, chili, lime, fish sauce/oyster sauce and so on?

Soy, ginger, chilli, anise, garlic should work I reckon.

I'm getting hungry talking about your tea and have no tea sorted for myself.

Those would go into a lot of BBQ sauces. I'm thinking, is there a good way of just avoiding the whole BBQ kinda flavour regime? Maybe some kind of Asian twist, with ginger, garlic, chili, lime, fish sauce/oyster sauce and so on?
Cofresh tamarind sauce. Yum.
165171.jpg

Or

Royal date and tamarind chutney. Equally but differently yum.

Royal-Date-and-Tamarind-Chutney-Big.Jpg

Not had it for ages and am craving leeks for some reason, so am gonna make a fuckoff big vat of leek and potato soup. I've even splashed out on some double cream to swirl round in it before serving :cool:

And cos I had the cream, I bought an apple and blackberry pie to have with it for afters :cool:

Back
Top Bottom