Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Macaronies. Very popular here. Just chorizo fried with onion. Macaroni and tomato frito (for those who don't know, tomato frito is like tomato puree, but it's made from fried tomatoes.

I have a bought tray of veggies to roast from the Waitrose £10 deal in it is baby potatoes,parsnips,onion & carrots in parsley butter. Serving this with veggie sausages, broccoli and gravy.

Was gonna do macaroni cheese but it's been a tough day and I found a packet of 11p noodles in the cupboard so will have them with some cheese :oops:

Tortilla was amazing. Used loads of baby spuds, onion, and some peas too, and 8 eggs. Cheese on top. Stunning with a tomato salad and a green salad, and enough left over for two lunches.

Tonight - have some baking spuds but our lass has offered to share her arrabiata with us, on account of me being fucking sick and in pain

I did baked salmon with herbs and garlic last night. Steamed spinach, broccoli and sugar snap peas too. Made a quick garlic, butter, herb sauce to drizzle over them. Was delightful.

Tonight, I have no idea yet.

I'm on the 3rd part of the Waitrose £10 meal deal (had prawn cocktail starter, tray of roasting veggies, vegetable & pearl barley hotpot, bottle of red wine)..so tonight is the veg hot pot with extra veggies on the side. I bought the deal last Friday and still have the wine..:eek:

Went to the uni canteen again and had aubergine with potato, deep fried tofu in a sweet and sour sauce and thin strips of beef with something that looks like a green bean, but isn't.

Scratch the eating out plans. Dining on me lonesome, think I'll tuck into that smoked mackerel with some potatoes and salad.

I made spaghetti bolognese. When I looked at it on the plate I thought "Bloodyhell, I've overdone it, that's far too much for one"
Fast forward to a few minutes ago and I've scoffed the lot. Fatsogreedyguts, thy name is Espresso.
It was absolutely bloody lovely.

We had an Indian takeaway amidst pots of emulsion and paintbrushes and rollers. I had veg samosa, Lamb jeera and some nan. Can't remember what the lads ordered.

Back
Top Bottom