Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

my flatmate's bought be baby food because I've had a mouth infection and can't eat properly. so it will be mushy baby cauliflower cheese for dinner.

eating one of the fruit pots for breakfast right now - surprisingly tasty!

we're going to have an easy meal of scrambled eggs, garlic mushrooms, grilled tomato & beans for me, veggie saussies for him. and as much bread/toast as wanted...

my flatmate's bought be baby food because I've had a mouth infection and can't eat properly. so it will be mushy baby cauliflower cheese for dinner.

eating one of the fruit pots for breakfast right now - surprisingly tasty!

I hope you're feeling better soon fpg.
The cauli cheese will probably be much improved by the addition of lots of salt!

Spag bol for us tonight.

Southern fried flavour chicken strips, and mixed veg, under gratin dauphinois (from a tin). Heading to Oxford Circus, so it has to be something needing minimal preparation time when I get back.

Out for a cheapo Indian curry at a local place. Not much choice on the menu but it's all tasty. Probably share paneer masala plus 1 other with bread & rice. I only have a small piece of bread as prefer rice and my BF is opposite and can eat a whole naan AND chapati.

Won't be home till after 8, so I might get a takeaway. Dunno what though. Any suggestions? Decent options for most common stuff all locally available...

Won't be home till after 8, so I might get a takeaway. Dunno what though. Any suggestions? Decent options for most common stuff all locally available...
I'm having chinese takeaway tonight :cool: a mate is coming over and I have every intention of eating as much as is humanly possible :oops:

Fella's son is round for tea, and daughter's g/f is here, so will be making a vat of 3 bean chilli, served with rice, sour cream, cheese, and pickled chillis :cool: Lemon meringue pie going cheap int shop too so that for afters

Fuckton of homebrew red wine first though in celebration (and just because we love booze)

Yesterday was baked potatoes with cheese and salad...and a weightwatchers chocolate and vanilla mousse thing.....(my mum was down and I told her to bring a pudding which involved no effort on my part cos I'd be too tired...so she brought those....and a pot of cream to go with them :D ).

Just me and my boy tonight so, in my daughter's absence, we're having king prawns and mussels :cool: ...in a stir fry with lots of veg, blackbean sauce and some noodles. I'm starving and want to cook it NOW but his mate's round so I'm delaying for as long as I can stand it.

He can have the last WW pudding for afters....I've just stuffed about 15 eclairs* into my gob trying to stave off the hunger pains :mad: so not sure I'm allowed anything else :(

*the sweets, not the cream cakes :-|

i miss feeling hungry at dinner time. I get so bored and stressed during the day i just eat constantly so i never enjoy dinner anymore :(:mad:

Last of the epic win chicken and lentil stew I made on Monday :cool:
Eh hello missus...have we seen a recipe for this yet? :hmm: You can't just post stuff like epic win lentil and chicken stew and not elaborate! Mind you, I might have missed an earlier post of yours. *goes back a few pages*

Skinted.

I have half an apple. A jar of pickled peppers. A jar of local mustard. Half a jar of pepper pate. Yesterdays bread. Honey and pepper sauce.

So, pepper pate sandwiches with pepper sauce, pickled peppers, mustard, apples and honey it is then. I have a nice bottle of wine to wash it all down with :)

Back
Top Bottom