Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

not quite for tea, but I did cook some onion bhajis to take in to work tomorrow

IMG_20121108_215233.jpg

..and yes, I had more batter than onion

That reminds me, I still have a portion of blackberries from blackberry picking day squirreled away in the freezer. There might be some apple and blackberry crumple for pudding tomorrow!
And going by the amount of egg cartons and bags with a few potatoes that have somehow accumulated, I reckon there'll be some kind of frittata or hash with fried egg on the menu.
For dinner tonight I had the last of yesterday's pasta bake. Satisfactory.

Tomorrow night I'm going out for a meal with a charity I volunteer for. I assumed, it being a charity, that we'd be paying for our own food but it turns out that no, we do get this annual meal subbed. Which is quite exciting. And it's somewhere I've been curious about eating at for a while now. Except that I've just looked at the menu and it's deeply uninspiring and hasn't quite made it out of the 90s. "Buffalo mozzarella, Parma ham and peach salad with balsamic vinegar dressing". Really? Sigh. I'd rather go to pizza express tbh.

I think probably chips, with rosemary and red onion veggie saussies, carrots, mushy peas, and gravy.

OR arrabiata, with spiralli cos I've got no penne

Depends what I feel like making after glugging a few back

I have no idea. The missus is taking care of tonight. I've been banned from the house until 8:30 this evening. She's either doing someone else or cooking me something really nice :D

Back
Top Bottom