Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We have bacon (out of date yesterday), we have eggs (hopefully still in date), so I think it's going to be carbonara even though I'm too tired and angry to cook :(

i would like somebody to come round and make me stew and mash.
i had forgotted how crap at hangovers i am.

It's takeaway night but not really sure what. Options are dirty chicken, kebab or fish and chips.

Dunno. We're both poorly and have zero energy.

I don't know what I want, we've sort of lost our appetites and I can't really taste much so it seems a bit pointless ordering a takeaway. : (

*grump, moan, whine*

I think it is going to be chicken shish as there's not much in for lunch tomorrow and a large one will serve as dinner and lunch.

Have just rung out for chicken in chilli and garlic sauce, special fried rice. :cool:

And chilli salt chips as an afterthought.

We're having lamb Wellington, carrots, green beans and some sort of potato.

Lemon meringue pie for pudding.

I'm hoping I can taste it!

This has been delayed because the mr is baking fucking dog biscuits.

That sounds nice Bee. Might give that a go in the week. Did you change the recipe at all?
Only had half a courgette and used a peeler to make it into ribbons, used linguine, and a bit less creme fraiche :) the lemon worked really well.

You could use cream instead I reckon.
*eyes waistline* :D :oops: I think I read somewhere creme fraiche is as fattening as whipped cream or something. Not that these things normally bother me as my waistline attests. I just fancied making a pasta dish that's creamy. It's one of many areas of cooking that I've never really tried much

Back
Top Bottom