Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Fireworks mainly. And booze. Couscous and salad and cake and apple pie. Not a sausage. Although Chemistry had a sausage, I timed my runs to the barbecue badly.

Right. I have a chicken in the fridge that needs using today, and the chips were so good the other night that I want to make more. So I'm going to attempt southern fried chicken tonight.

dentist yesterday was worse than expected. I currently have a cold pack tied to my face. I look awesome :D

so, dinner last night was yoghurt. Tonight I might attempt mashed potato and mashed carrot & neeps, with a veggie saussie if I can manage it :)

Tonight I am going to a football match and as I am being good on my diet, dinner is a chicken salad sandwich, ready salted crisps and 2 ginger nut biscuits. As opposed to the sausage in batter and chips or kebab meat and chips that I really want.

Not sure what I had. Very nice mind. It was cod in what was like a very mild curry with rice. Creamy, cheesy stew to start. As good as ever (cafe Ecuador). This time it had broad beans and small kidney beans to go with potato, spinach and the butter bean sweetcorn stuff I still can't identify.

This place has yet to deliver anything I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. I am beginning to wonder if Ecuador might be the place for me.

Beef enchiladas tonight with refried beans and sour cream. Maybe a bit of rice but we probably don't need it.

I've used the discovery sauce but added some chipotle paste for more flavour and veg to bulk it out.

Tomato & celery soup. Then 0.5 quiche, 0.5 parsnip, some brussel sprouts, mini corns and sugar snap peas. Bit random but I had stuff to use up.

Something veggy i reckon... Prob fried up spicy veggy and chickpea with couscous. We've got loads of tomato and corriander so i might make a little salsa to go with it failing that fujiyama :)

WP_001392.jpg

heres mine. could gave been more adventurous with the seasoning, but mainly a win. looks a bit detroit city mind. :D

heres mine. could gave been more adventurous with the seasoning, but mainly a win. looks a bit detroit city mind. :D

Not meaning to be critical - it might just be my laptop screen, but isn't it all a tad overdone?

Doesn't look as tempting as your macaroni cheese and poached egg.

Home made chinese something with noodles for tea. Haven't been able to get out to the proper shops in days so I've had to forage in the corner shop for something. Don't really like cooking Chinese food what with living in China, seems pointless but we can't eat out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom