Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

More three choices plus rice at the uni canteen. Had aubergine with beef in black bean sauce, some really nice sliced chicken thing, and cooked tomato with cabbage. I think it was the best one yet!

I'm having more sausage/chorizo casserole tonight which should be even nicer after a night in the fridge.
Still got loads of this to go at. It's very rich though - all that mix of chorizo, bacon, normal sausage, paprika, cayenne chilli- so you don't need loads. Bit of crusty bread with it and yer laughing. Third night of it tonight and I'm nowhere near getting bored of it. I think I'll throw some more veg in next time though. Could've done with some celery at least I think.

We've decided to go out and I have a 25% off voucher for Cafe Rouge.

Last night we stuffed ourselves silly!

We shared garlic batons and deep fried Camembert for starter.

We both had ribeye steak, fries and French beans then chocolate ganache for me and a berry sundae for him.

Plus a very nice bottle of merlot and a large vodka tonic.

I know it's a chain but Cafe Rouge is by far the best place for steak round here unless you pay silly prices.

All the food last night was gorgeous.

Tonight, chorizo hash and crusty bread.

Pre-pub: Sainsbury's finest (or rather Sainsbury's mid-range) spag bol, and half a pepper munched while it was microwaving
Post-pub: two slices of toast with co-op pate. Slurp.

Spaghetti bolognese done to this recipe which has always been my favourite one, even if antipasti marinated mushrooms are pretty pricey. Not often I'll put this much effort into spag bol tbh but it's worth it. Always better with bacon in it as well.

Spaghetti bolognese done to this recipe which has always been my favourite one, even if antipasti marinated mushrooms are pretty pricey. Not often I'll put this much effort into spag bol tbh but it's worth it. Always better with bacon in it as well.

Mmm sounds so tasty. We're having a spicy spag bol with pancetta :)

Roast turkey breast joint, roast pots, carrots, broccoli and the first of the home grown sprouts.

Apple, cranberry & cider cake with ice cream for pudding
Or mince pie & ice cream

or both :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom