Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Tramps buffet dinner of French bread pizzas.

Big french stick
Pack of salami, chorizo and prosciutto
Mozzarella
Tomatoes
Yellow pepper

Also a 'dips selection' of salsa, sour cream and guacamole.

Less than a fiver ^

Got some tomato puree, garlic and onion to chuck in the mix. Should be good, always hard to tell with French bread pizzas.

I made them. They were tasty but a bit over crunchy (((roof of my mouth)))

don't know now. Someone bought me lunch :cool: But I'd already brought lunch in, so maybe i'll be eating my lunch for tea :( (not a very exciting lunch)

Chicken curry and rice and peas with spinach. On a 12 hr night shift later so homemade broccoli and peaant eat heavy soup at about 2am-if I'm lucky!!:D Cant eat heavy if im on a night.

Supermarket curry deal tonight. Lamb rojan josh, chicken summat (bhuna I think), rice and nans.

Glad I posted this as it reminded me I hadn't bought nans.

Pit stop at pub. Stopped off to get M&S to get free range eggs (10 for £2.17 how?) and now home.

There will be Tuna Nicoise Salad amassed from the Richmond Sainsbury's tramps buffet. The good thing about Richmond is most people turn their noses up at the TB and I get bargains like a tray of sushi for 80p and bunches of celery for 20p.

Crispy chinese pork belly, steamed pak choi with oyster sauce and rice....can't fucking wait :cool:

I haven't got the kids so normally wouldn't bother...but I thought otherwise I'd only go and spunk a load of money on a chinese and not even enjoy it that much so I decided to go for it anyway. Also means there'll be loads of meat left over to do noodle soups/stir frys in the week when they're back..and when I ideally need quick/easy meals to do. :cool:

Also...I didn't have my share of the blackberries/meringues/cream the other night in the end...so Eton Mess for pudding too...woohoo GOOD food day today!* :D

*Had a bag of Skips for breakfast, too

Going to make a fake carbonara for tea (cream no eggs) with lots of nice veg and cheese. It will actually bear no resemblance to carbonara but I like to call it that cos it's pale and has ham in. :cool:

I'm going to hideous tapas place for my sister's birthday, so a mediocre selection of deep-fried shite.

I'd like to eat Anita Rani for my tea but since that isn't going to happen I'll have to settle with a bean burger with lime yoghurt

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/9978/mexican-bean-burgers-with-lime-yogurt-and-salsa

9978_MEDIUM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom