Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Feeling quite peckish so some or all of this: barbecued spare ribs, pancake roll, seaweed, sesame prawn toast, sweet and sour pork hong kong style, beef with green pepper and black bean sauce, yung chow fried rice, chilli salt chips, red wine, X Factor, Match Of The Day. :)

I had a late lunch at pizza express for a mates birthday. It was a 3 course set menu thing so I had dough balls, american pizza (pepperoni) and cheesecake. The cheesecake was bloody gorgeous.

I really wanted to get pissed but I had to come home and revise.

The Mr is having beef ravioli and Lloyd Grossman sauce so I might have a bit of that later if I'm peckish.

Gonna do myself some crinkle cut chips in a minute, that's it. Am supposed to be up in Reading at my nieces b/day party with the family but due to idiots in work I finished late and have to be there at 8am tomorrow, so I'm on me own :(

So chips and spliffs.

Kelham beer sausage with yorkshires, roast potatoes, mushyish peas and loadsagravy washed down with some cherry perry *bloat*

Chinese. Was going to cook proper food but have been painting the bathroom all day so CBA. 1/4 duck, sweet & sour chicken and egg fried rice to share between us. And wine :)

Forgot I had some cooked brisket in the fridge but it was looking a bit tired and dry so I chopped it up and lobbed it in a pan with some water, onions, a bit of celery, black eye peas, some chipotle, a tin of tomato puree and some chopped peppers and have made a chilli con carne.

We are out tonight at a friend's 25th wedding anniversary celebration so it's a buffet. However we have just had bagels, cream cheese, scrambled egg and smoked salmon for breakfast :cool:

Lazy roast. Chicken breasts, packet stuffing, roast spuds, roast carrots, broccoli and green beans.

Slathered in bisto. : o

Breast of lamb, slow roasted with a bucketload of garlic and rosemary. I was going to have it with spuds and carrots and peas but a pal of mine rang when I was supposed to be putting the veg on and boy, can she talk. By the time she said she had to go and get the dinner on - the wench! - my lamb was cooked to perfection, so I had it in a wrap instead.
Might have another one now.

Lazy roast. Chicken breasts, packet stuffing, roast spuds, roast carrots, broccoli and green beans.

Slathered in bisto. : o

Haha, we had exactly this (minus the stuffing) yesterday :D

Tonight it was beef stew with mash, followed by upside down cheesecakes which were LUSH.

Back
Top Bottom