Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Sardines with an absolute mass of veggies (onion, garlic, leeks, mushrooms, parsnips, carrots, beetroot, cabbage, raddish) Stuffed, but feeling proudly healthy (for once) I even abstained from having a glass of wine. Have actually managed to keep an unopened bottle of wine in the cupboard since christmas :eek::cool:

yep, squash with beans and sweet corn, in a rich sauce of chopped tomatoes with paprika and oregano, damn fucking tasty with some grated cheese on top, i can tell you.

Change of plan as OH came home with spuds that were being thrown out from where he works and I had some tomatoes that were on the verge, so I made some patatas bravas and baked some salmon from the freezer to have with it.

My son's making chips, done in the oven (so 'wedges' then :hmm: ) cos they learnt how to do them at school last week. :D
We're also doing fried eggs and some sugar snap peas.
More Aero mousses for them. Fruit and a couple of coconut rings for me.

we're having some kind of carrot & lentil soup with sumac I think. With flatbreads and chill/walnut paste to go with it. more like a lunch really, but at dinner time :hmm: handily, it will also be my lunch tomorrow!

Boy has an epic toothache so last night made him macaroni cheese, his fave. :)

Not sure about tonight. Trying to use what we've got in the house so probably something invloving the squash that I was meant to use earlier in the week and some chickpeas... So poss curry :cool:

Eat something when you get back. You should have an evening meal without fail

Don't worry, ape, I always have something, I don't do starvation very well, beer or no beer. Will probably have a banana and some nuts or crisps before and with the beer so as not to drink on an empty stomach.

Back
Top Bottom