Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I really don't like chips :(

Except on drunken Fridays, where they may be partaken of as part of the ritual of the drunken fish-and-chips-or-kebab-and-chips-at-chucking-out-time, for this is right and proper and as was meant to be.

tyskie.jpg

Car service day = 7 hours to kill in a small town (with kids in tow) = Polish lager.
Fair play. I read it without the y and was imagining someone tsk-ing :D

Chilli for us, too (here we go again :hmm: :eek: :cool: :D ) - but in taco's with some lettuce/grated cheddar/yoghurt. Daughter's turn to 'cook' *cough* and she fancied giving this a go (although she couldn't remember what they were this morning :D ).

They've got Aero chocolate mousses for pudding - I've got the last piece of malt loaf.

Oooh, it was lovely. I was feeling ill and miserable so to cheer me and the lads I picked up some steak, watercress rocket & baby spinach salad, and a pack of frozen hash browns on the way home and had portabella mushrooms and tomatoes with it too. The steak went on the salad and it was well lush. Horseradish also featured.

Erm chicken risotto I think to use up the rest of the roast chicken before it goes manky.
I've got left over bolognese with sliced aubergine and courgette instead of pasta. But I really want a dirty ready made curry, so I might buy some stewing steak/lamb + some ready made curry sauce.

Something that takes no effort - so I think pasta with LG sauce (either tom and chilli or basil) with a tin of tuna mixed in, and some salad.

And fucking WINE, boyo!

Due to a traumatic afternoon at the dentist, I will be having lukewarm tomato soup.
(why is dentistry more expensive and less fun than tattooing?)

Orange lentil dal, goat kofta, cucumber and tomato pachadi, pudina rice. My dosas failed. :( Masala chai afterwards, but no dessert.

I did red onions, french beans, broad beans, chipotle chilli plus a couple of rashers of streaky cut up small and stir fried, then folded into a pan of just cooked pasta quills. I did enough for tea plus cold for lunch tomorrow for the lads.

Back
Top Bottom