Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

they are scum and know nothings though. the slobs named one of their sprogs after that shop.
maybe if you're the sort of person who puts ketchup on everything :p

Orang Utan said:
they are scum and know nothings though. the slobs named one of their sprogs after that shop.
maybe if you're the sort of person who puts ketchup on everything :p

Well yes, but....

We had a really nice chicken curry with rice and naan breads the size of hubcaps. Unfortunately, as I have a stinking cold I can't taste a thing. : (

Oh and I love chilli with all sorts. Loaded skins, jacket spuds, nachos, wedges. Bit of cheese and a dollop of sour cream and all of the above are lovely. : )

Pasta dinner here. A mix of pasta types to use up the fucking surplus of part used bags :mad:

Pesto, asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms innit.

The "How long have you gone without a bath" thread probably. :( Anyhow, DC's just had a pop at me on another thread. So I'm in his bad books too. :(

We've got that end of the month thing going on with our food budget and it's not even the middle of the month yet, this is what happens when December payday is moved forwards by a week and a half due to xmas :hmm:

So a simple (and very cheap!) frittata/omelette type thing with chips was what we had for tea, we don't often have chips and it made a nice change.

We've got that end of the month thing going on with our food budget and it's not even the middle of the month yet, this is what happens when December payday is moved forwards by a week and a half due to xmas :hmm:
Same problem here. This month is brutal.

Back
Top Bottom