Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I didn't end up doing my steak last night as I went to a friends for beer, xbox and weed before he buggers off to his girlfriends family in Australia for Christmas. We had pizza and garlic chicken wings from a lovely family owned Italian place just down the road from him.

Steak tonight. I'm going to change the mushroom gravy idea to a proper red wine sauce :cool:

It's just me and the bloke tonight so I feel I should take advantage of the fact that the boy isn't there and do something spicy, I'm feeling lazy though so I think it might be chicken jalfrezi using the jar of LG sauce that I found at the back of the cupboard the other day.

Fella's out at band meeting toneet, so me and our lass will be scoffing meatballs in a LG tom and basil sauce - leftovers from the freezer - and spaghetti.

Soj- did you see on the news a little while ago that there was a dodgy batch of LG sauce making people ill? I saw it and thought of you :D

Quoggy- I want your dinner however chez foams we are having chicken kievs, potatoes, tender stem broc and green beans.
Chocolate leibkuchen for pudding :)

Soj- did you see on the news a little while ago that there was a dodgy batch of LG sauce making people ill? I saw it and thought of you :D
Nooo - didn't see that! Oh well, we seem to be fine anyhow :D

Don't know what to have tonight. Maybe baked spuds. Quite fancy tuna/mayo with mine.

Huge lunch yesterday with friends at the Anglesea Arms in Kensington after a trip to the Science Museum. I had poached halibut with beetroot, fondant potatoes, red chard, crispy pancetta and leek & apple puree. Washed down with two pints of Doom Bar, lovely.

Despite not being hungry ended up having a shish kebab and chips for tea.

Tonight will be baked spud, possibly with cheese and then beans :hmm: Obv there will be mayo and chilli sauce, and possibly some of the Xmas cheeses.

I've been sleeping pretty badly so far this week so probably something quick and easy tonight. I'm thinking curry sauce from a jar, bit of chicken and rice.

A curious plateful of fajitas and pommes dauphinoise - using random stuff from the fridge that we've not had time to cook this week.

Back
Top Bottom