Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I did salmon with mash and steamed broccoli. Not bad, although I don't rate it as a culinary achievement. It's one of those meals that requires little effort and can't really go wrong!

I did salmon with mash and steamed broccoli. Not bad, although I don't rate it as a culinary achievement. It's one of those meals that requires little effort and can't really go wrong!

Nothing wrong with that though. As long as it's tasty, who gives a fuck? :D

Yes - I fucking had to go cos daughter's 'ill' :mad: Several people in Merseyside narrowly escaped death by fist.

I am so tired now, after also having to go into FUCKING St Helens to get the Ma-in-law's pressies (cos fella left it til last minute...breaathhhhe), that all I feel like doing is ordering a takeaway :(
:( not surprised you didn't want to cook... hope you did get a takeaway!

Going to make cottage pie with bubble topping tonight, because I have time to cook... yay! :cool:

I've been left with lots of lovely lasagne so probably some of that. Or I might pop round to the parents.

Stuck for ideas again! I think I'm just feeling verrry lazy lately.

Bee - yeh, got a big fat curry in the end, daughter was made up :)

god I'm so hungover with a million things to do...:oops::facepalm:...I need to go food shopping but following that I will get a takeaway pizza.

toad in the hole. since my annoyingly fussy 3yo likes sausages and yorkshire puds, i am hoping for a success. but not hoping very much <sigh>

After epic Brixton cafe brekki with BiddlyBee I am not sure if we will have tea.
I am finishing off cooking a ham but that's to take to parents for christmas.

Maybe a glass of wine and some pringles :)

Found Thai pork curry in the freezer and made some rice.

Probably getting a curry delivered tonight.

a restaurant will be serving me dinner tonight. Tomorow's cooking will be epic enough. Can't be doing with cooking tonight aswell.

I've taken some chicken (thighs and drumsticks) out of the freezer.
I might just do chicken and chips, or I might get round to doing the chicken/chorizo/potato traybake thing that I've got in my head.
I think it's a Nigella recipe and it includes orange :confused:

Ah yes, here it is:

http://www.nigella.com/recipes/view/spanish-chicken-with-chorizo-and-potatoes-5160

I did the nigella thing and it was awesome, although I'm not sure the orange zest really added anything to it.

Tea tonight will be bread and cheeses, smoked salmon and various other festive nibbles.

Back
Top Bottom