Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Sausages, potato dauphinoise and tenderstem broc. The boy is out for his work Xmas do this lunchtime and said he probably won't want much tea tonight. I can't wait to see his face when I dish up his dinner minus the sausages :D

Spare ribs in stick sauce, breaded white bait, calamari, garlic chicken, meatballs in tomato sauce, prawns pil pil, potatoes in tomato sauce, aubergine bake, garlic mushrooms, salmon croquettes.

And a mahoosive slice of chocolate cake.

More tongue stew, curried this time around. Root veg and chana its own masala. Garlic naan. Green salad. Lager for dessert.

Sausages, potato wedges and beans. Quick comfort tea as hendo's not feeling well and I'm going to a party tonight.

Pickman's model said:
it took a while because it's really very difficult to 1) catch a pigeon, 2) get it reasonably clean, and 3) push bits of corn down its throat. have lost quite a few pigeons who choked to death, and it's no fun cleaning up pigeon vomit i can tell you.

Post of the day I think :D

Slow roasted Morroccan shoulder of lamb, foul moudmas, couscous, ful gnaoua.

Possibly the best meal I've ever cooked. The various kiddies took ages to be put to bed so in the end I was able to give it 5 hours to roast. By which time we'd drunk nearly a crate of Champagne :). What a treat to sit down to a meal with your 3 best mates & their families, having not all been in the same country for almost 15 years.

Food, mates, booze :cool:

Back
Top Bottom