Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Bacalhau com Natas.. Love this in Winter specially, from a local restuarant that just does takeaways that I drove past after shopping and a few beers.

Daughter has eschewed (M&S) sausages and mash with brilliant roasted veg in favour of a take-away (cos she doesn't feel well, apparently, and needs some light in her life).

So - I have thrown all the (M&S) sausages in the oven with onion, celery and sliced potato and oil and seasoning as some sort of parental retaliation and will eat it all today and tomorrow, probably. It smells really good. May add my organic tomatoes at some point, just to show her...

10 units of insulin, ten minutes wait, then tuna mayo pasta that got cooked yesterday so should be half as blood sugar spikey if the science is right :)
Bedtime pills and an apple for pudding, with a waffer thin preventer inhaler dose to finish.

Five-bean chilli and rice.

The chilli is from the freezer as I couldn't be arsed cooking, but that's fine as it's so full atm that it's 'one meal in, one meal out,' so I've freed up space to make a freezer portion of something else!
What are the other 4 types of bean then Roadkill , assuming kidney is one of them?

I am dying to make a butter pie cos got some shortcrust pastry the other day (for jam tarts originally, then realised OMG BUTTER PIE!), but I need to use up the other half of the coriander that's currently wilting in the fridge, so it's spinach and black bean curry tonight, with brown rice, and a mahoosive Clay Oven garlic and coriander naan.

Quality Street for afters. The fella got given a tin for Xmas and while I'm not usually a fan, any old chocolate will do really, won't it?

Back
Top Bottom