Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I am going to overeat tonight, I got some Mr Brains faggots but our Iceland only do the pack of 6 and I'm the only meat eater so poor me I'll have to eat them all. With mash, cabbage, carrots, and swede. I'll do Nate a veggie sausage casserole.

I thought it was going to the 3rd disastrous tea of the week. :facepalm: I started to make a lemon and aubergine risotto, and discovered I had no fucking rice :mad:
Managed to pull it back from the brink with orzo, cooked for 5 minutes and stirred into the other ingredients, and it was a triumph!

Also a madeleine and strawberries.

Tapas made by a friend - chorizo stuffed mushrooms, chorizo in honey, patatas bravas, some sort of chicken, spicy prawns, a token amount of salad with a slice of cheesecake. Stuffed as much as the mushrooms

I have courgette, sweet potato, butternut squash, peppers, red onion, and garlic, and I want to roast them. Any ideas of spices/dressing that'll make them delicious? Will be eating these all week.

I have fish in the freezer to have with it.

I’m considering a McDonalds, specifically a double Qtr pounder & cheese + some of the usual sides (fries/shake/bites).

Not had one in a long time and know it will be brilliantly shit. Just fancy it for some reason.

I have courgette, sweet potato, butternut squash, peppers, red onion, and garlic, and I want to roast them. Any ideas of spices/dressing that'll make them delicious? Will be eating these all week.

I have fish in the freezer to have with it.
You could coat them in curry paste.

Venison and Guinness stew with either petits pois or asparagus and a bit of seedy baguette. Slightly modified because the shop didn't have celery - used mushrooms instead :hmm: We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom