Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Bit cheaty here as I'm not having this tonight (fish and chip), I had it on Sunday whilst celebrating Carnival in the garden.

Clockwise... tomatoe salsa, baked Cod, red onion, rice an pea, potatoe salad, coleslaw, 3 cheese and egg mayo, Jerk chicken thighs, salad/corn.. and in the middle macaroni cheese.

I was somewhat full

4f04ff53-41e1-4303-83ee-0e577d94a269.JPG

:cool:

That looks good!

Tonight will be a 2am dinner.

I'll have a chicken kiev (not fancy, cheap and cheerful from the freezer!), he'll have fish fingers. We'll also both have chips, mushy peas, tartare sauce, and the rest of the burger buns that need using up :)

Microwaved deep fried battered cod leftover from yesterday, wholewheat fusilli with kalamata olives and diced previously frozen parsley, cauliflower, carrot & butter bean salad, a cucumber.

Last night I had a cheese sandwich and a bag of crisps. I brought noodles prawns and salad into work with me (nights) but they came home with me which is often the case on nights. Now I've just woken up and am proper ravenous.

I think I'm going to have stir fried udon with brocoli, cashew nuts, spring onions and prawns.

I wanted to do sweet n sour squid but Morrisons had no squid so had to rethink.

So - I'm doing a sweet n sour sauce which will be with some salmon baked with chillies and garlic (him) and some stir-fried chicken, which I might lightly batter if I can be arsed (me).

We will both have spicy stir fried mushrooms and other veg (peppers, carrot, celery) and egg fried rice to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom