Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We're having the roast dinner, which I planned to have yesterday but we ended up having fish and chips after a spontaneous trip to the seaside.

So roast turkey breast, roast sweet potatoes, roast potatoes, mashed swede, broccoli, carrots and peas with gravy.

I've got a mint Daim bar for pudding.

OH still on long shifts so I am just about to start cooking shortly for a late dinner :D

Sausage casserole tonight, pork sausages and bacon for me, quorn sausages for him - have onions, carrots, celery, fennel, and red peppers to go in it, gravy will be cider based with a bit of tomato puree and of course oregano, thyme, bay, garlic, black pepper, salt.

Served with potato and courgette mash.

That sounds nice! Any chance of your posting up the recipe? :)
It's this one:

I'd probably put a bit more chilli in next time as it could have done with a tiny bit more oomph but otherwise it was very nice :thumbs:

10 year anniversary for us tonight. Going to Gaucho in Hamsptead and will be having the scallops and a great streak. Genuine excited for dinner tonight!:D

(ps. This thread is hard to find because of the mistaken substitution of the well know drink 'tea' for the well known meal 'dinner' in the title)

Back
Top Bottom