Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I think that was only our second takeaway since this started.

Very good, but they are naughty padding stuff out. The bhindi bhaji had half an onion in it, and the rajma masala had four big lumps of spud in the mix.

OH won't be home until 1am, I am either going to do spag bol (meat sauce for me, quorn & veggies for him), or will do egg and chips when he gets in. Depends on whether I can get out from under the cats within about the next half an hour to get the sauce started!

Quite likely soft white bread and butter. I am addicted to the stuff. I’ve only eaten brown bread for years. (I’ll pay for the lack/reduced of fibre though)

last night I went out to dinner with some friends. i ordered the sampler platter which had fettucine alfredo, lasagna and chix parm. i can't wait to eat the leftovers tonight.

Third day of leftover roast chicken, roasted new potatoes and courgette, french beans, sugar snap peas and honey glazed carrots.
Fresh peaches baked with cinnamon, maple syrup and brandy, probably with custard as I forgot to get cream.
The whole roast chicken, carrots and peaches were in a bumper Too Good To Go box from Morrison’s - love this app, against food waste

Back
Top Bottom