Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night we went for beers and ate out for our anniversary - a bit skint so nothing too extravagant, but a really beautifully cooked bit of fish with chips and salad.

Tonight OH was working til closing time so isn't home yet, I am going to do a tomato, cream, garlic, and basil pasta, with some garlic bread. Also a tomato and olive salad, I'll see if that avocado lurking in the kitchen is still good and put that in the salad if it is ok!

A bit nervous...first time poster in here :eek:

Anyways...Mrs B (who lurks a great deal in here) has had to leave Brogdale acres for a little while and...being left in sole control of the kitchen, I have taken responsibility for using up the contents of last week's Oddbox delivery.

I may have made a bit of an error in thinking that everything left could go in a veggie chilli...the beetroots seem to have given the meal a somewhat gory look. I'm calling tonight's tea The Devil's entrails:

1597413805137.png

A bit nervous...first time poster in here :eek:

Anyways...Mrs B (who lurks a great deal in here) has had to leave Brogdale acres for a little while and...being left in sole control of the kitchen, I have taken responsibility for using up the contents of last week's Oddbox delivery.

I may have made a bit of an error in thinking that everything left could go in a veggie chilli...the beetroots seem to have given the meal a somewhat gory look. I'm calling tonight's tea The Devil's entrails:

View attachment 226569
That looks great - beetroot is ace, so don't worry about the colour.

Curry tonight I think.

Last night we had a pasta bake with spinach, ricotta, mushrooms and sugar snap peas. Was pretty good.

Not sure about tonight. Got some golden beetroot in the veg box, so will probably do something with them.

Back
Top Bottom