Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Something with courgettes. Or a takeaway.

My money is on takeaway.
The courgette onslaught gets a bit much doesn't it? :D

I've made this in previous years, I really like it so will probably make it again this year

My money is on takeaway.
The courgette onslaught gets a bit much doesn't it? :D

I've made this in previous years, I really like it so will probably make it again this year
I'm still enjoying the courgettes. I'm on pale green ones atm which are delicious. Some yellow ones to come hopefully. Runner beans neeeeearly there.
Wholemeal pasta with courgettes, baby plum tomatoes and garlic with a touch of sundried tomatoes is my staple dish. Maybe I could do a courgette peanut curry with tofu. I have some tofu that needs eating.

I'm still enjoying the courgettes. I'm on pale green ones atm which are delicious. Some yellow ones to come hopefully. Runner beans neeeeearly there.
Wholemeal pasta with courgettes, baby plum tomatoes and garlic with a touch of sundried tomatoes is my staple dish. Maybe I could do a courgette peanut curry with tofu. I have some tofu that needs eating.

We're growing yellow courgettes this year, they're delicious!.

I have recently got to grips with courgettes having not been very keen for years - have now decided I love them raw or roasted - I like them roasted with red peppers, red onion, garlic, herbs, olive oil, and those little salad type potatoes parboiled and halved in the roasting dish. I saw some yellow courgettes at one of our local independent supermarkets - when I run out of green ones I'll try those.

Tonight I am having roast chicken with roast potatoes, roast courgettes, broccoli, mushrooms

Back
Top Bottom