Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

CNN is disgusting though Jesus. All that gross crap about restoring civility to the citadel of democracy is nauseating
Yep, I don't think I've ever watched CNN live before, just clips and links to specific reports. But I've seen a fair bit of their reporting since the capitol invasion and felt equally nauseated. You also get a reminder of how partisan the American channels are. Don't get me wrong, I'm not worrying over the need to give trump a fair shake, but there's a ceaseless smug liberalism in their reporting (outraged smug liberalism after the capitol invasion of course) that's really hard to stomach. It's not just that I object to their politics, there's also an underlying laziness in their mission, a feedback loop that does little to explore the things they are reporting.

EsL3_0MXIAEqR7J

How did everyone do on the predictions thread btw? I think I was technically correct overall, but I was way out on a lot of the fine print...

How did everyone do on the predictions thread btw? I think I was technically correct overall, but I was way out on a lot of the fine print...

Well my votes were right, and I thought a motivated anti Trump vote in the swing states would see Biden win so not bad. Where I was really badly wrong though was that I didn't think Trump could swing many new votes and in the event he got millions. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom