Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

Is there any kind of tactics to the time yielding? Repubs were about 10 mins ahead earlier and Jordan has been yielding ever since. Do they both want to have the last word, or is there any order?

tbf i'm just waiting till the last few minutes when the Republicains bring out the real Guns / Crazies

so far already BLM was founded by Marxists

:D

I know someone from Texas. As a gay, artistic man, he got the hell out of dodge as soon as he could, went to college on the east coast and has lived in London for a long time. All his family own guns and stuff and his English husband is like :eek:.

Sorry to clarify i don't mean everyone from Texas have also met some fine people from the state

just the people they elect to the house of representatives

was almost fooled by one of them there whilst he was agree with the impeachment only to switch it to the last minute to well the took trump off twitter

must admit some of the mental Chess from the Republican party that you cannot blame someone for the actions that their rethoric cause is kinda interesting

how long was Manson in Jail for or Hitler lovely fella just don't bring up politics

Back
Top Bottom