Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

She's getting torched in the responses. Which is nice :)
my favourite:

ErlCA0dXcAIos90

the yanks can be particularly vicious when they have the legal bit between their teeth- I think there are going to be some serious sentences imposed for this art happening.

I suppose the difference between ‘Domestic’ and ‘Foreign’ terrorists is you cannot fly them to a black ops site and put them through sleep deprivation, thrash metal and waterboarding to retrieve information? Due to their American citizenship or can they!!

No idea of source/credibility but could be interesting
A Dem house rep claims that other reps were giving "recon tours" the day before. Light on specific details.

This statement issues during following stories of service personnel being involved in the events at The Capitol on Wednesday.

only breakfast time in that part of the world, so
Just talked to my mother back home. Her neighbor has been a staunch Trump supporter. When I was last out there two weeks ago, he still had his Trump flag up. I'm told that last Wednesday afternoon, he went out and took it down. Evidently, that was enough of Trump for him.
Echoed by a Paltalk chatter I know based in St. Louis - plus apparently at least a trickle of people changing their affiliation from GOP ...

Last edited:
My hope is that this splits the Republican party into two parties. They've been on the verge of it for ages. One the other hand, so have the Democrats.
This is always the thing; arguably both parties here in the UK have been "on the verge of a split" for ages too, but it never quite happens (except for Change UK :D ).

Instinctively I feel like the right in particular are so obsessed with clinging to power that they'll somehow try to keep it all together (I mean, look how they followed the Trumpers in the first place!).

Certainly not an easy fix, though.

<edit: also, the fuck do I know? I'm barely politically literate! >

Little did I know when I did a couple of antifa actions (largely hiding behind the bigger boys) that I'd be implicated in an attack on Congress. In a roundabout way, I'm quite pleased.

Back
Top Bottom