Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US election 2020 thread

this reveals the plan: harass, eat up time, energy, and resources, while providing fodder for rightwing media.

or retaliation for this?

this is the only link i could find that went into the legality of the executive order

it sounds like the GOP attack is based on mere fear-mongering, but i don't know NJ law and don't know if this is the legislature's territory.

He's doing a lot more than "destroying his country's standing". And, frankly, since he cannot be trusted to maintain any position for any longer than I can hold my breath, I don't think we really want to be relying on the clown Trump as our vanguard against any potential Putin threat. He's far more likely to end up in Putin's pocket himself.

Well, I personally don't see Putin as a threat, I see the US a threat to world peace and fwiw, Trump is going to be friendly toward Putin. However, if Trump was to lose the election there's no limit to the reaction of a sociopath. Remember, a sociopath is incapable of accepting defeat and the US system leaves Trump with plenty of time to cause great harm on foreign affairs.

Yet still, the Dems have been screaming on their biased media (MSNBC) about lots of new sanctions being put on Russia. Biden is going to be obliged to up the ante on Russia sanctions and that could get to a point at which MAD (mutually assured destruction) won't continue to save the world.

That which is too horrible to think about is the US doing China. If they're going to try they better do it now because it's going to be too late in a couple of years for sure. Not so suggest that the world could survive a war between the US and China even now!

All in an effort to point out that there are a lot of considerations on whether Trump or Biden are our best bet for the future?

All in an effort to point out that there are a lot of considerations on whether Trump or Biden are our best bet for the future?

"our'.
holy shit. :facepalm:
hey, george floyd is just a seppo too, right Donald?

here's trump's crush besides:

"our'.
holy shit. :facepalm:
hey, george floyd is just a seppo too, right Donald?

Yep, I had to look up 'seppo' too.

Pay attention petee. I'm totally sympathetic to George Floyd and the BLM movement in the land of the gun. I'm just not convinced on whether Trump would be a bad choice for them for another 4 years. That's because I couldn't give a lick if that country ends up in your 'seppo' or not. My concern is for world peace and on that issue there are a lot of questions.

Get it? If so I'm interested in hearing a rational reply?

Cheers from Canada.

pay attention Doanld. here's your world peace.

I'm just not convinced on whether Trump would be a bad choice for them for another 4 years.

i'm "them", btw, but thanks for your concern trolling.

Yep, I had to look up 'seppo' too.

Pay attention petee. I'm totally sympathetic to George Floyd and the BLM movement in the land of the gun. I'm just not convinced on whether Trump would be a bad choice for them for another 4 years. That's because I couldn't give a lick if that country ends up in your 'seppo' or not. My concern is for world peace and on that issue there are a lot of questions.

Get it? If so I'm interested in hearing a rational reply?

Cheers from Canada.

Trump = world peace???

no, I don't get the connection.

Yet still, the Dems have been screaming on their biased media (MSNBC) about lots of new sanctions being put on Russia. Biden is going to be obliged to up the ante on Russia sanctions and that could get to a point at which MAD (mutually assured destruction) won't continue to save the world.

Russia is not going to kick off WWIII because of sanctions, don't be silly.

That which is too horrible to think about is the US doing China. If they're going to try they better do it now because it's going to be too late in a couple of years for sure. Not so suggest that the world could survive a war between the US and China even now!

The US isn't doing anything to China. Why would they? Loads of American capitalists make their money because of China.

Since the people actually voting (i.e. not you) do happen to care about domestic issues, I don't think you'll get much traction by asking US voters to just ignore them.

Waits for Marty1 to find a article from Fox/newyorkpost or the hill for an answer

can you imagine being this obsessed with trump and being from the midlands

:D

hmmm....it's very likely that hizonnner, yer judgeship, will laugh that one right outta court, given that there is so little evidence of mail-in ballot fraud that it exists mainly in Trump's fevered, paranoid imagination.
Equally, all their lawyers would have advised them that wa sthe overwhelmingly likely result of this suit.
So...obvious conclusion. This is propaganda play, to cement into the extremely suggestible and gullible minds of his base, that the Dems are about to steal the election by mail-in ballot fraud.
The fucker is actually trying to trigger an insurrection.:eek::mad:

pay attention Doanld. here's your world peace.

I'm just not convinced on whether Trump would be a bad choice for them for another 4 years.

i'm "them", btw, but thanks for your concern trolling.

So you sort of get it peete. intended sp.
But mostly don't so let's try again. Obama was an exceptionally good US president and even hijacked his country's war effort with his redline speech on Assad's chem/bio weapons. (ask me how if you don't know) But we can't expect another dove like Obama. And fwiw, US presidents don't decide on having wars anymore, that's left to the hawks who have a clue. I'm just not sure a Biden cabinet would be dovish at all.

In a nutshell peete, we don't really care about the US disingegrating, but we care about the repercussions for world peace. So I think there's a good chance of the US playing brinkmanship with China and Russia that could cause a world war. In a nutshell Peete, if I could take an eraser and eliminate the US from the globe I would happily do that and leave it erased until it decided to be a decent global citizen again.

As for Biden, he's the proverbial 'ham sandwich' it will take to beat Trump! Only Biden's a ham sandwich that's missing his top slice of bread. The land of the gun was unfortunately not ready for the real change that Bernie was offering.

Cheers for Canada Peete.

Russia is not going to kick off WWIII because of sanctions, don't be silly.

The US isn't doing anything to China. Why would they? Loads of American capitalists make their money because of China.

Since the people actually voting (i.e. not you) do happen to care about domestic issues, I don't think you'll get much traction by asking US voters to just ignore them.

About half of the people in the US are concerned with their racism more than anything else. Defuse that issue and you defuse and castrate Trump. Harris is the Dems' bet that it can be successfully defused enough. Even racist pigs sometimes have a conscience.

So you sort of get it peete. intended sp.
But mostly don't so let's try again. Obama was an exceptionally good US president and even hijacked his country's war effort with his redline speech on Assad's chem/bio weapons. (ask me how if you don't know) But we can't expect another dove like Obama. And fwiw, US presidents don't decide on having wars anymore, that's left to the hawks who have a clue. I'm just not sure a Biden cabinet would be dovish at all.

In a nutshell peete, we don't really care about the US disingegrating, but we care about the repercussions for world peace. So I think there's a good chance of the US playing brinkmanship with China and Russia that could cause a world war. In a nutshell Peete, if I could take an eraser and eliminate the US from the globe I would happily do that and leave it erased until it decided to be a decent global citizen again.

As for Biden, he's the proverbial 'ham sandwich' it will take to beat Trump! Only Biden's a ham sandwich that's missing his top slice of bread. The land of the gun was unfortunately not ready for the real change that Bernie was offering.

Cheers for Canada Peete.
This only makes your position look even more bizarre as one of the main criticisms of Obama was for whatever domestic improvement he represented he was business as usual abroad and even worse in some respects like drone strikes.

This only makes your position look even more bizarre as one of the main criticisms of Obama was for whatever domestic improvement he represented he was business as usual abroad and even worse in some respects like drone strikes.
There's no 'good' America or 'good' US president Jim. It's an aggressor nation that has started 40 wars of aggression since WW2 ended alone! Russia isn't coming and never was. That's a peaceful nation that's interested in holding off US/Nato aggression.

And so is China obviously. China is winning their war with peaceful diplomacy along with free and fair trade.

There's no 'good' America or 'good' US president Jim. It's an aggressor nation that has started 40 wars of aggression since WW2 ended alone! Russia isn't coming and never was. That's a peaceful nation that's interested in holding off US/Nato aggression.

And so is China obviously. China is winning their war with peaceful diplomacy along with free and fair trade.
There's no "good" or "bad" nations, Donald. There's the interests of class and capital and the ways they bend institutions to their service.

I'm new here so I'll let you know honestly when I hear their messages.

When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen.
When Canada talks, people listen.

We already know what to get you for Christmas a double frontal laboratory and 6 rolls of rubber wall paper

Back
Top Bottom