Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban75 Album of the Year 1992

OK everyone, if you've submitted and not received a like that means I've missed you, if so give us a shout.

Hollis
belboid
Fez909
Joe Chi Min
Raheem
ATOMIC SUPLEX
WhyLikeThis
CNT36
marty21
Boris Sprinkler
blairsh
klang
andysays
platinumsage
Steel Icarus
cloudyday
mojo pixy
nogojones
Orang Utan
rekil
Pickman's model
SpookyFrank
Dystopiary

If any of you fancy submitting a list do so for tomorrow morning please. Or ask for an extension etc.
You've liked me, and I've submitted a list, but I'm not in your list. I hope this doesn't mean Together With Cliff is excluded.

It’ll be with you this evening, just working out the final placings.
Le Jardin de Heavenly is at #1, hth.
You've liked me, and I've submitted a list, but I'm not in your list. I hope this doesn't mean Together With Cliff is excluded.
I think the list is of recalcitrant non-submitters, us punctual submitters don't need tagging in reminders.

I'm in the mood for charts. Hopefully this is suitably cryptic with it's weird (but fair) weighting.

1677686243910.png

So are the rockers out on top or were their votes too split???

My list is entirely other of course.

I'm in the mood for charts. Hopefully this is suitably cryptic with it's weird (but fair) weighting.

View attachment 365049

So are the rockers out on top or were their votes too split???

My list is entirely other of course.
OK, that's a bit surprising, given we've got Aphex, the Prodigy and the Orb all expecting strong showings for the ambient/house/techno side of things.

whens the deadline again? Honestly I'm quickly cobbling something together now. your callout somehow didn't hit my notifications

Back
Top Bottom