Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukraine

[QUOTE="
10304710_638335539568380_3332581021820729510_n.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Nothing says fascism more than a "politician" talking to a beaten tortured semi naked man. Good old Lyashko, no matter how many naked men you beat up the gay rumours well never fully go away.

Anyway I posted about these guy earlier, I think it's safe to say that Чорні чоловічки (Black men) are just a new unit of Right Sector funded by the army. Remember the armies divided between nationalists and pro-Russian so it's only obvious these guys are going in doing the heavy working and the gear can only come from the Ukraine army. Any way they have a web page (note the armband is Patriots of Ukraine) http://vk.com/blackmens and then their is this message hunting for the cossacks on Patriots of Ukraine home page.
http://snaua.info/chorni-cholovichki-ogoloshuyut-polyuvannya-na-zelenih-vorogiv/.

I wonder what Pro-Russian supporters feel so concerned about a Nazi takeover.

MB5ZvGob9wI.jpg

Maybe it's these Black Men walking around kitted out in special forces gear and dressed all in black hoods, making it look like their more intent on extermination rather than political dialogue. Note the right hand corner the Colorado beetle being kicked aimed at representing The Ribbon of St George. So people what do you think planned for May the 9th? Being May the 9th is victory day, I can't see any planned Russian invasion for May the 9th. Maybe the hint is the beetle, perhaps May the 9th is when the purge begins. Nonetheless, threat of Russian invasion, or no threat of a Russian invasion, it seems the Ukrainian government is willing to give more and more power over to Right Sector, who are starting to look like a private army who's far better trained than the Ukranien one. No wonder the pro-Russian's are scared and personally I wouldn't blame Russia for invading, because sooner or later their is going to be a slaughter.

I'm still sticking with the theory that this is planned action on the part of Right Sector, e.g carrying out a guerilla and propaganda campaign to heighten the Russian threat. Personally I feel they are trying to bait Russia into a war of attrition, but if not they're slowly taking over the country. However, who ever wins this election should watch their back because their will be another coup if they're not willing to follow Right Sector's orders.

The media is framing this all in pro-Russia pro-Kiev terms. Would it be more accurate to describe the position on most of these people in the south and east as Federalists?

If so how would that sound in the West.... ."Kiev to crush Federalist uprisings"

The media is framing this all in pro-Russia pro-Kiev terms. Would it be more accurate to describe the position on most of these people in the south and east as Federalists?

If so how would that sound in the West.... ."Kiev to crush Federalist uprisings"
Can you find a headline with federalist substituting for anything? I bet you a shiny space pirate bitcoin that you can't.

Just spotted Russia and the Ukraine – The Worrisome Connection to World Oil and Gas Problems which sheds some light on the energy issues behind this.

Crap article, especially when it comes to oil. No secret that gas alters the calculations of pretty much all sides as it relates to Ukraine, but it's still complex with some contradictions, and the article fails to do it justice.

When it comes to oil, the article is complete shit. It completely fails to point out how Russian actions regarding Ukraine actually bring about the oil price the article thinks Russia needs. And its very wrong about what that price is. Even a self-professed enemy of the Putin regime talks of $60 oil being enough to finish Putin, not the current price. ( e.g. http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/financ...russias-putin-regime-says-hermitages-browder/ ).

Russia, like many other producers, is very likely happy with the current price. High enough to bring in substantial income, but not so high as to badly destroy demand. The usual balancing act. Trouble comes for Russia only if the projections from people who are very excited about shale etc come to fruition actually come true in the short to medium term. And even if we believe such prospects could come true (which people coming from your position on peak oil etc obviously seldom do), that scenario suffers the fatal contradiction of the new lower projected price of around $75 under a situation of abundant supply not being enough to sustain such alternative production. Same goes for those in the USA who have got very excited about the prospect of US energy self-sufficiency giving the US the ability to fight foes such as Russia via oil price, releasing strategic reserves etc. Im sure its tempting to use it as a weapon, but a very risky one and how many powers, even if they really have the option, are actually going to cut their nose off to spite their face?

e.g. this graph. Who can look at this and seriously conclude that Russia is desperate to push up the oil price further? Bollocks! They won't want it to collapse, but they also won't want the downward blip seen in the 2008-9 period that was caused by financial-catastrophe driven demand-destruction.

Russian-Total-Oil-Income.png

The media is?

What have your postings done other than endorse and reinforce this? You even do it here with 'the west' you clown.

And yes, changing the name of something changes it utterly.

I'm looking for discussion of this stuff, not insults. Fuck off to ignore you old fart.

I have to point out a few things on how bullshit that article is, if your not aware. This groups the "Black Men" is all over open pages of Patriots of Ukraine and Right Sector VK pages and websites and has even been broadcast on Ukraine national TV, you can't tell me that Mark Rachkevych just so happened to stumble upon this group today. I can barely understand Russian and I even found the video 2 days before him. He also seems to be slightly reluctant to mention any links to extremist groups, or ideology, I think one mention of Right Sector and a few quotes but a lot of side stepping.

Anyway like most English language dailies, in lets say countries in which the US does not have complete influence, most editors are normally ex-pats with close links to the state department Cambodia, Burma, etc. Plus I'm sure Kyiv Post would like to get those new media grants from the US state department a couple of 1,000. Anyway Mark Rachkevych is a Stratfor contact analyst etc what ever you want to call it, but his the firms go to journalist in Kiev https://search.wikileaks.org/search?q=Mark Rachkevych. In my opinion that article is what the foreign office would call targeted PR and disaster control. In other words people have started picking up on these video's on the web and the information has filtered down to independent blogs and forums like this, sooner or later the mainstream media will pick up on this information. However, due to poor quality sourcing of the mainstream media, the liable case they will draw the information from the Kiev post and Kiev government officials. By breaking the story within lets say a closely linked paper their able to control the information, especially in case of May the 9th the shit hits the fan.

I have to point out a few think of how bullshit that article is, if your not aware. This groups the "Black Men" is all over open pages of Patriots of Ukraine and Right Sector VK pages and websites and has even been broadcast on Ukraine national TV, you can't tell me that Mark Rachkevych just so happened to stumble upon this group today. I can barely understand Russian and I even found the video 2 days before him. He also seems to be slightly reluctant to mention any links to extremist groups, or ideology, I think one mention of Right Sector and a few quotes but a lot of side stepping.

Anyway like most English language dailies, in lets say countries in which the US does not have complete influence, most editors are normally ex-pats with close links to the state department Cambodia, Burma, etc. Plus I'm sure Kyiv Post would like to get those new media grants from the US state department a couple of 1,000. Anyway Mark Rachkevych is a Stratfor contact analyst etc what ever you want to call it, but his the firms go to journalist in Kiev https://search.wikileaks.org/search?q=Mark Rachkevych. In my opinion that article is what the foreign office would call targeted PR and disaster control. In other words people have started picking up on these video's on the web and the information has filtered down to independent blogs and forums like this, sooner or later the mainstream media will pick up on this information. However, due to poor quality sourcing of the mainstream media, the liable case they will draw the information from the Kiev post and Kiev government officials. By breaking the story within lets say a closely linked paper their able to control the information, especially in case of May the 9th the shit hits the fan.

Yeah I know! It's total pro government / nationalist propaganda

There's lots of stuff there about neo nazis in the east (dunno about reliability tho, can't access urban from work) they have an English section

I think the news reader says Pravey Sector he speaks a little to fast for me. Nonetheless, the guys dressed in black, with the red armbands, skinheads and ak's carrying the coffin look like Pravy Sector. They also look a lot like those guys in Odessa, just saying.

In space no one can hear stuff they don't like.

Stuff I don't like like "babble bollocks bitcoins babble bollocks space pirates babble bollocks butchers bollocks babble".

Actually I was suggesting you put me on ignore, because on this planet (which is in space) you won't have to hear my questions that you don't like/approve of/feel should be permitted to be asked etc.

Attempting this question again for anyone who cares to give a meaningful answer...

Someone mentioned the way the opposition to the regime in Kiev is being labelled as 'pro-Russian' to frame them in a particular way that plays into the whole Adolf Putin versus Huddled Masses Yearning to be in NATO kind of perspective. In fact (so I read somewhere and as classicdish has linked to above I think) most of the Ukrainians opposing Kiev (and possibly even those opposing the idea of regions in Ukraine being annexed by Russia) should actually more accurately be described as Federalists. My suspicion is that in the Washington-narrative dominated Western media, calling people 'Federalist' would not serve the Washington agenda. I don't think it matters in terms of Russias agenda, but worth a discussion on either way no?

Anyone got any further info on Borotba, beyond the joint statement by AWU, Left Opposition and others? How does their "hardline Stalinism" manifest itself - they apparently stand against Russian military intervention.

Back
Top Bottom