Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukip - why are they gaining support?

Constructed Hypewatch: "Medium Sized Political Party Launches Election Campaign" is not and should not worthy of being the top line in news bulletins.

Constructed Hypewatch: "Medium Sized Political Party Launches Election Campaign" is not and should not worthy of being the top line in news bulletins.
Party with few elected members close to leading polling for elections should be near the top of the political news. And where are these top-line stories in the news? Last few times i've asked you to back these sort of claims up you have been unable to.

God, i'd hate to see the propaganda you'd produce under the guise of public news.

Party with few elected members close to leading polling for elections should be near the top of the political news. And where are these top-line stories in the news? Last few times i've asked you to back these sort of claims up you have been unable to.

God, i'd hate to see the propaganda you'd produce under the guise of public news.

The last Radio 5 bulletin I heard (3pm) had it as 1st non sport item. Check it if you can be arsed on iplayer. I don't make stuff up. I've no need to imagine that MSM is in a frenzy about this bunch. Yes, it's semi-important that they will do quite well in the Euros, but it's a hype circle. Coverage leads to attention, thus a certain amount of support, thus more attention.

We have no idea what I'd produce, and I've no ambition to.

RADIO 5 AT 3PM!!!!! FARAGE OVER MUNICH!!!!

I will check iplayer too. I didn't accuse you of making stuff up, but no links to the stories you mentioned were forthcoming.

I've an idea of what it would be like - don't mention ukip, don't report on things that i don't like, anyone esle that does is supporting them.

I'm sure you have lots of ideas. Some of them may be quite well founded, others not. But I don't doubt your output would be the most informed and free of all personal prejudice.

I'm sure you have lots of ideas. Some of them may be quite well founded, others not. But I don't doubt your output would be the most informed and free of all personal prejudice.
I, at least, would want to report on UKIP. Your want to ostrich it and think that your viewers and readers deserve nothing less. Than not talking about that thing that's happening.

I've decided I need a "no ukip canvassers here" or some other small (and reasonably polite) car sticker sized poster for our front window. I've looked at "hope not hate" website but can't find anything.
Any links welcome..

Come on, let's not be lining up with fucking tory scum like robinson to wack UKIP.
Haven't noticed Robinson challenging UKIP's reactionary agenda very often. Looks like he's been getting his orders from Tory central office to stick it to Farage ahead of the elections.

Tonight on Channel 4: What happened to Building 7?

Back
Top Bottom