Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The NHS needs to get its finger out and stop whining about lack of funds. They are bloated and wasteful.

I didn't say anything about that. :confused:
you absolutely did

" Tell you what I did see when supporting GPs. Portfolio practice owners with many practices who drove some very nice cars." in post 148 of this thread , jumping from GPs who are less willing, in the main , to become traditional owners / partners of a Practice , especially those who have a protfolio career to attacking the cars driven by Drs who chose to run multiple practice groups

you absolutely did

" Tell you what I did see when supporting GPs. Portfolio practice owners with many practices who drove some very nice cars." in post 148 of this thread , jumping from GPs who are less willing, in the main , to become traditional owners / partners of a Practice , especially those who have a protfolio career to attacking the cars driven by Drs who chose to run multiple practice groups

My first post I was making the point that GPs and Dentists are not great examples of healthcare delivered privately. My second my discomfort that certain individuals have made a lot of money, funded by the tax payer, delivering these services.

Anything else you are just jumping to the (wrong) conclusions tbh.

Back
Top Bottom