Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukip - why are they gaining support?

<link removed>
Consider this your last warning.
FAQ:
Content-free posts are not permitted. Posts containing nothing more than links to websites or video files are not permitted. Please explain the nature and relevance of the linked content as a courtesy to users.
Users who make a stream of posts with no meaningful content and/or continually post up off topic material in inappropriate threads/forums will be banned.

Consider this your last warning.
FAQ:
why you think this link is a spam? http://gyazo.com/c017bf0069ddcc58b905496615a706bd,
it is a copy taken from BBC and is showing clearly how many foreigners and from which area are in the UK, it show clearly also that idiots who claim that Romanians and Bulgarians are any threat are simply not clever in reading a simply text, It is just primary school mathematics. I think this link in valuable to discussion why UKIP may get more support but the problem - which this chart is showing clearly - are not Romanians and Bulgarians

why you think this link is a spam? http://gyazo.com/c017bf0069ddcc58b905496615a706bd,
it is a copy taken from BBC and is showing clearly how many foreigners and from which area are in the UK, it show clearly also that idiots who claim that Romanians and Bulgarians are any threat are simply not clever in reading a simply text, It is just primary school mathematics. I think this link in valuable to discussion why UKIP may get more support but the problem - which this chart is showing clearly - are not Romanians and Bulgarians

Can you speak English please.

Can you speak English please.
I am doing my best, but this is common trend: when you call HSBC, Natwest Amazon or dozens other "top" companies you may experience serious problems to understand their English. Of course I am not talking about your local chicken shop :)

Last edited:
No you didn't, and I'll say it for the last time: it is NOT acceptable to repeatedly post up the same content all over these boards.
can you see any differents?
#######################################################################
############################################################################
according to this chart http://gyazo.com/c017bf0069ddcc58b905496615a706bd
Romanians and Bulgarians are not a problem,
do you think National Statistic Office is making bogus charts?

Last edited:
How do stats that give the figures prior to Romania and Bulgaria being given free movement to the whole of EUrope in 2014 tell you anything about what that movement will be? Answer they don't

How do stats that give the figures prior to Romania and Bulgaria being given free movement to the whole of EUrope in 2014 tell you anything about what that movement will be? Answer they don't
They got free movement in majority of EU countries, also surprisingly emigrants who have no "free movement" within EU or are not event part of the EU are on the top list of benefits claimants http://gyazo.com/b1d03d7a1dbc16d0de482a157dd13431, "funny"? 10 first nations only 3 are part of the EU, "funny"? How it is possible?

Last edited:
Not funny. Pathetic. Btw, for someone who's been posting on this thread, you seem to have paid no attention to it... which is rather odd.
on the very top I can see "Ukip - why are they gaining support?" - I am trying find out the answer, how about you? are you trying too? So tell me why UKIP may get a support and may grow?

Last edited:
I'd like to say it's because the other parties are going mental on the issue of EUrope, but UKIP doesn't really seem to be into the talking about the EU these days, it seems more about shit stirring about the People's of Europe. :facepalm: So genuinely fair enough nobody on this thread seems to have pointed to the mass unemployment and fucking over of Spainish, Greek, Italian.and Cypriot economies

Meanwhile 90+tory MP's go on record to ask for unworkable version of the EU:facepalm:, the government calls for unpicking the cornerstones of the EU:facepalm: and tries to unconstitutionally bind its successors to a referendum after negotiations in an unworkable time frame :facepalm:, whilst Lib Dems and Labour either stare into headlights like confused rabbits or provide sound bits on why in a democracy you shouldn't ask the electorate:facepalm: and the media give it all the shallowest of analaysis:facepalm:

On the other side of La Manche however, 300-page draft of a new treaty has been published by the German think tank Bertelsmann-Stiftung, and is backed by José Manuel Barroso, the Commission president, and Herman Van Rompuy, the European Council president.
A not bad stab at the circle that needs squaring can be found here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom