Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

Got my lil 7 year old watching this n asking questions. Our kids are going to be affected by this so I don't want her ignorant. The equizitive the better.

Am still in a atate of shock n like "what the FUCK have we done????" I
Hate how they say "England n Wales have spoken" like we're all in agreement because I am Welsh n no way did I want this.

We don'r have just ourselves to think of we have our children n our choices today affect n shape their future. I am both excited yet worried.

Evey

Last edited:
LOL. I'm misrepresenting people's positions?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Have you just seen what's happened to your country?

Fucking little englanders. Right or left.
Understand you've had a shock mate, but your posts this morning really are the epitome of "Love democracy, hate when people don't vote the same as me, sensibly etc".

She's right in so far as capital uses downturns to make more money by taking more from the poorest. These past years of austerity have been down to the banking crisis which has seen the rich get richer than they have ever been. Their narrative is we must protect the markets, the reality is that it is only in the proles' interests as long as they allow that narrative to rule.
Well my pension provider just rang to ask if I want to transfer my portfolio into a wheelbarrow, whatever that is, so any narrative will do at this point.

What colour Friday is it going to be today?

GREY and BEIGE with a hint of magnolia

I can't believe it: the end of my EU passport. Farage's face: he's on a massive high. What a horrible feeling. Just seen a Leave campaigner on BBC bursting with Joy saying he feels like he's had a baby; more like a bereavement for me.

Got my lil 7 year old watching this n asking questions. Our kids are going to be affected by this so I don't want her ignorant. The equizitive the better.

Am still in a atate of shock n like "what the FUCK have we done????" I
Hate how they say "England n Wales have spoken" like we're all in agreement bevause I am Welsh n no way did I want thus.

We don'r have just ourselves to think of we have our children n our choices today affect n shape their future. I am both excited yet worried.

Evey

Leave vote won in Wales.

I didn't vote. Want to come and rescue my non-white immigrant partner from me?

This is all you have. No class analysis, just slurs and insults. And playing the victim.

I voted. My Japanese wife got citizenship so she could vote; it was that important.

And go fuck yourself with your "non white" bullshit. WTF; is everthing secondary to being white?

Fucking racist loon.

Well my pension provider just rang to ask if I want to transfer my portfolio into a wheelbarrow, whatever that is, so any narrative will do at this point.

You have a pension?

Mug.

They've been dead for donks, ask any banker what you should do to provide for old age, pensions are not going to be in their list.

Understand you've had a shock mate, but your posts this morning really are the epitome of "Love democracy, hate when people don't vote the same as me, sensibly etc".

Sensibly? Hey, I used to vote Labour. Am just shocked at how low this country has sank.

And am glad to be leaving.

Besides I'm not sure if your pensions provider did really call you befor 8am to discuss the implications of Brexit on your pension. Are you telling porkies to make a point?

Surely they'll just fuck it off won't they? They fucked off Ireland when they voted no, when Sweden voted no to the euro and when Greece voted no to the bailout so I'm not even convinced the establishment will allow it. It's just an advisory referendum after all.

I think he's voicing disappointment that the bigots crawled out of the woodwork last night in a country that he loved and I guess nobody knew just how many were here. At least it's a good litmus test of how fucked up this country is and those with options are already looking at how the fuck we can get out of here.

You voted for NIGEL FARAGE. What's wrong with you. Seriously.

It is.
I know he's going to take this as an attack on him but I really think you should log off krtek a houby and go for a walk, he's clearly upset and not helping himself or anyone else by posting this shit.

Oh yeah; I should log off because I'm calling out racist bullshit for what it is.

"Non white".

Go fuck yourself. Racist wankers.

He has a point about referring to people as non-white... I am not non-White for example, I have my own skin colour and ethnicity...if you want to characterise people by their skin colour, name it...if not their ethnicity.

No, he's making out I am a racist. My partner has referred to herself as such in talk such as this.

Back
Top Bottom