Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

The only proper trading in the past couple of hours has been in the Far East, even the coke addled UK/US traders need time to sleep.
It's already reacted - look at GBP/USD since yesterday. 1.36 apparently.

The real fun comes in 40 mins when the FTSE falls off a cliff and we automatically launch Trident at ourselves. I assume that's the modern version of 'is Radio 4 still broadcasting'.

It's already reacted - look at GBP/USD since yesterday. 1.36 apparently.

The real fun comes in 40 mins when the FTSE falls off a cliff and we automatically launch Trident at ourselves. I assume that's the modern version of 'is Radio 4 still broadcasting'.

I know, all those people working at Sports Direct will be gutted to see their portfolios tumble.

Someone on the radio 'we won't have to build as many houses a year now we'll have less people coming in' fuck sake.

Seems old people have swung it apparently. They vote Tory every fucking time too, can't tell me they did this for some glorious blow against the ruling class or whatever such guff.

Ah do one. I aligned with nobody, went into the booth and answered a question and only that. Not my business who anyone else votes for.

54311.jpg

this has been an excellent pointer on how much the middle class hates the working class.
Lol, innit. First eight or so Fb posts on my timeline are hilarious. Ashamed to have a British passport. Sobbing. Victory for racists. Dear god what have we done. Stupid people have been allowed to wreck our country. People with a degree voted remain - that tells you everything. Now we have to deal with a right-wing government (!)

Someone on the radio 'we won't have to build as many houses a year now we'll have less people coming in' fuck sake.

Seems old people have swung it apparently. They vote Tory every fucking time too, can't tell me they did this for some glorious blow against the ruling class or whatever such guff.

One small silver lining is thinking how upset they'll be about their house prices dropping.
Then I remember that they'll be more cushioned from the recession than the rest of us.

At this moment I'm currently listening to Farage on the BBC, he's just made the point that Leave won this vote in the North and Midlands and that this win was based on the fact that those communities had been 'left behind' (not a direct quote).

Of course I don't believe he gives a shit for people in those communities but he at least has enough nous to recognise the massive anger, fear, worry and pain that so many people in Britain feel. What does it say about liberals like krtek a houby that they can't see that.

At this moment I'm currently listening to Farage on the BBC, he's just made the point that Leave won this vote in the North and Midlands and that this win was based on the fact that those communities had been 'left behind' (not a direct quote).

Of course I don't believe he gives a shit for people in those communities but he at least has enough nous to recognise the massive anger, fear, worry and pain that so many people in Britain feel. What does it say about liberals like krtek a houby that they can't see that.

Yeah. Let's target immigrant unemployed mentally ill liberals like krtek whilst giving Nigel the benefit of the doubt. After all, got to flash my credentials here on urban, no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom