Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

Completely useless, but nothing sudden about it.

Over a very long time, the nation put all its stock in services, primarily financial ones, and then decided to massively destabilise capital. So it shouldn't come as a fucking great surprise that it has a negative outcome for everyone.

Well quite. Don't do anything, it upsets the market. Such upsets concommant with the UK's EU membership. Now with out. Why bother with the whole politics thing when a junter of economists should just be left to it.

This vote is nothing more than political football hooliganism, the angry and dispossessed giving Europe a good kicking. And it will serve to confirm what many Europeans already think of us - we're just a bunch of mindless yobs.

Anyone who uses that term is an ignorant little prat, at the very least...

So what you're saying is that seventh bullet's partner, who he has repeatedly said he was referring to using the term she refers to herself by, is "an ignorant little prat, at the very least", because she dares to use a term you happen to disapprove of.

You're not exactly covering yourself in glory here...

So what you're saying is that seventh bullet's partner, who he has repeatedly said he was referring to using the term she refers to herself by, is "an ignorant little prat, at the very least", because she dares to use a term you happen to disapprove of.

Fuck off white boy.

Honestly, the ignorance of plenty Remainers is staggering.
It's like suddenly, because they directly might be affected by this they start banging on about unfair Tory policies and damage to working people etc as if this hasn't been happening for 30 fucking years

Well, you've got what you want now. Stop fucking crowing.

She has used the term with regard to immigration, but as a general self-designation? Asian... I can see now Rutita1 's point and she has explained to me via PM what she saw in my post and use of the term (my intentions and ignorance). I think she could put it better than me here on this thread if she so chooses.

krtek a houby, though, just wants to shout RACIST, so <shrugs> let him.

Honestly, the ignorance of plenty Remainers is staggering.
It's like suddenly, because they directly might be affected by this they start banging on about unfair Tory policies and damage to working people etc as if this hasn't been happening for 30 fucking years

Or maybe a lot of people were against that as well but also see the possible breakup of the EU and UK as a bad thing

She has used the term with regard to immigration, but as a general self-designation? Asian... I can see now Rutita1 's point and she has explained to me via PM what she saw in my post and use of the term (my intentions and ignorance). I think she could put it better than me here on this thread if she so chooses.

krtek a houby, though, just wants to shout RACIST, so <shrugs> let him.

You hurting real bad, bro?

Maybe you should tell other posters to kill themselves, will that help?

UKIP collaborator.

Port Talbot rescue deal has been canned apparently.

Think my P45 will be a few months off at best, and girlfriend has just left a job on the promise of a new one. She works in housing, quite likely she won't be getting an offer now. Fucked it.

You hurting real bad, bro?

Maybe you should tell other posters to kill themselves, will that help?

UKIP collaborator.

How could I have collaborated with UKIP (what an absurd and frankly laughable way to describe the varied reasons people had for deciding to vote leave) when I didn't even visit my designated polling station?

I know. And yet missing the point completely. What's a collapse or dismantling going to do for those people? That's reality, which begins with how bad things currently are.
Thing were not brilliant to start out with and here I refer in part to the totally unprincipled, shabby deal that the EU did with Turkey which hopefully looks like falling apart anyway.

Back
Top Bottom