Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK Votes to Leave EU

Yes, from a battle in Greece. How are things going over there these days?
no, from king pyrhhus of epirus.

Pyrrhus.JPG

king pyrhhus recently

Lol sure, the massed cadres as expounded upon in the What's Left thread will be bringing the country to a halt and imposing the People's Will on Bojo any day now.

Well sure, but all those that were into the EU because of workers rights, womens rights, human rights etc... what will they do now, sit and watch the island fall into the hands of the same right that voted in the Tories and yanked us out of Europe, or try to er... take control?:D

bum bucket? you've scraped the playground insult barrel for that one. why not go back to bed till you're sober again.
Bizarrely I am sober
Wishing I was heavily sedated mind, this act of collective stupidity makes any sentient being wish for some ill defined out of body and mind experience

Well sure, but all those that were into the EU because of workers rights, womens rights, human rights etc... what will they do now, sit and watch the island fall into the hands of the same right that voted in the Tories and yanked us out of Europe, or try to er... take control?:D

The former option, on previous evidence, though I'm sure there will be a lot of whining along the way about how no-one listens to them any more. Tbh the left's not even close to coming up with a strategy capable of wresting control of the Leave narrative from the right, as evidenced by the utterly irrelevant Lexit campaign.

Last edited:
If your going to be that pedantic its worth noting the battle was at the head of Greek forces at the request of the Greek cities of the Italian Peninsula against the fledging Romans.
it's hardly pedantic to say that the pyrhhic bit derived not from the name of a battle but from the name of a person.

Back
Top Bottom