Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Two arrested for murder after hunt supporter's death

It's a completely unbiased term that Spymaster uses when referring to hunt saboteurs.

Completely unbiased.

You could even describe it as neutral and objective.

Btw, I think I read in one of those articles that it was an eye-witness that had filmed the incident. Though I guess they probably have CCTV too, yes.

Ok so why wont you beleive its true?

Im interested.

As I previously stated- "But its not a massive leap of the imagination to think that some activists involved in animal rights are willing to engage in violence and intimidation is it?"

It is, without proof, still however a "leap of the imagination", is it not?

I have an ideal, one I like to think I share with many (if not most) people. It's this little thing called justice, and it isn't dependent on a "leap of the imagination", it relies on hard facts.

"Often"? You can, of course, substantiate this claim, can't you?

Well I can certainly post a list of "anti-hunt" criminality opposing Geri's one. I'll conceed that it won't necessarily be full of genuine saboteurs but that's a pretty hollow win for you, Panda.

ViolentPanda said:
Right, I'd forgotten that doggie is a well-known gay homophobe....

Of course he's not, but referring to DB as "she" is a homophobic taunt. I'd rather the hound ceased the DB baiting, tbh.

Agreed. I don't think I've ever seen someone burn through so much good will, so quickly as DB has managed. His testerical tantrums and foul mouthed ranting destroyed his credibility here.

His poor manners and lamentable social skills are the real issue, not his deranged opinions or his sexuality.

It is, without proof, still however a "leap of the imagination", is it not?

I have an ideal, one I like to think I share with many (if not most) people. It's this little thing called justice, and it isn't dependent on a "leap of the imagination", it relies on hard facts.

I had proof it happened. Thats the point. Geri refused to believe my proof which is up to her isn't it?

And I agree until the case comes to court noone here has proof of what happened in the incident from the original post. People are being very quick though to decide what did happen based on their own prejudices.

I say wait and see.

unfortunatly think the autogyro pilot and his mate should have been slapped down hard weeks ago and this would'nt have happened:(.
Don't think non state actors can play at aerial surrvillence.
The pilot was working as a volunteer hunt monitor and was liaising with the Police:
Mr Griffiths was a member of an anti-hunt animal rights campaign and worked as a volunteer hunt monitor, liaising with police.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/7937895.stm

Kaka Tim said:
I'll bet you a virtual internet fiver that they are not charged with murder.

You're on, make it a tenner!

....it won't even get to court you clown

cantsin said:
yeah, right ....it ain't gonna happen, and you know it

BBC News said:
A man has appeared in court charged with the murder of a hunt supporter who was hit by a gyrocopter propeller.

Whoops!

I don't think we'll be seeing Cantsin on this thread again. He'd be better advised to spend the time brushing up on his psychic skills coz they're really shit.

wank.gif
:D

Well I can certainly post a list of "anti-hunt" criminality opposing Geri's one. I'll conceed that it won't necessarily be full of genuine saboteurs but that's a pretty hollow win for you, Panda.
The triumph of fact over fiction is never "hollow", old chap! :p
Of course he's not, but referring to DB as "she" is a homophobic taunt. I'd rather the hound ceased the DB baiting, tbh.
It isn't homophobic, it's a comment on DB's "drama queen" behaviour, no more homophobic than saying "ooh, get her!" when anyone gets in a tizz over nowt.

I am depressed by some of the crap from the anti hunting side.

There are morons who hunt and even more morons who try to stop them - and all over a manky animal - everyone needs to calm down.

The guy was a moron for harassing the hunt with his executive toy and the dead bloke was a moron for confronting them.

Stuff like this only happens when 2 morons are involved.

As for the murder charge - that is usual in such cases until facts are clearer - and I am sure they will be clear soon as the police have it all on video - you tube soon I hope....

Since it has been reported that the gyro was following hunts, I'm wondering if this guy was running to take it on as it landed?

I simply cannot believe that a licenced pilot on an aerodrome would be crazy enough to deliberately fly at any person on the ground.

Still, air-safety regs are very stringent and there may well appear to be some sort of case to answer?

i guarantee the inbread hunt supporter followed the gyrocopter with the intention of "confronting" them, which, pretty much means he was gonna try and kick their asses. looks like he was out of luck this time :)

He looked like someone who'd be fairly scary to have heading towards you in that sort of situation, and there's been enough cases of hunt sabs being attacked by hunt supporters to justify the pilot not wanting to stop to find out what his intentions were.

i think its obvious why he followed them, ive had to deal with many "supporters" like him in the past.

Heh, if it were the other way round the police would have arrested the corpse for assault. Hunt sabs are fair game for sadists. Not that they're innocent of being arseholes mind, just that they can't away with it.

Nasty story, but hard to give a shit about really.

would you like to go further in to why hunt sabs are assholes?

Apparently he followed the gyrocopter in his Landrover for 20miles to the airfield in order to confront the occupants. A gyrocopter has a non powered rotor & a powered propeller behind which is apparently what killed him.

I'm gonna tell the story how I read it, shoot me down in flames(sic)if you want.

Big bloke, hunt supporter(nice family man & part time thug)with all the gear, Barbour jacket & Landrover gets the 'ump with commie pinko hunt sabotuers. In fit of pique he charges onto airfield ready to tear pinko commies & their flimsy aircraft to pieces. Unfortunately he gets fatally whacked on't head with prop. Coppers ever on the side of the hunters & against pinko commie liberals(etc etc)arrest aviators on suspision of murder, I guess it will all get sorted in a couple of days & the 'copter back in the air with a new propeller. :D

id say youve got that spot on ;-)

i guarantee the inbread hunt supporter followed the gyrocopter with the intention of "confronting" them, which, pretty much means he was gonna try and kick their asses.

Oh well, we've got your "guarantee" now so job done. You should've posted earlier. Perhaps you should tell the CPS so we can do away with a trial.

:rolleyes:

unless youd actually been out hunt sabbing, you couldnt possibly know what its like.

Unless you have been out hunting you couldnt possibly know what its like.

See how this retarded argument works both ways.

Back
Top Bottom