Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Two arrested for murder after hunt supporter's death

I remember a while back a hunt sab being dragged 100's of yards 60MP round corners from the trailer of a huntsman so he would lose his grip and die. He die. The huntsman got community service.

He didn't even get CS iirc.

In the aftermath 40 odd sabs ended up remanded on trumped up riot charges :mad:

In the aftermath 40 odd sabs ended up remanded on trumped up riot charges

:D Well they would be wouldn't they?

Both sides have been guilty of violence. The thing is the sabs have used it to prevent people doing something perfectly legal based on their class hatred rather than animal welfare.

If it were a sabslug that had been hit by gyrocopter flown by a hunt supporter, this thread would be 10 pages of vitriolic posts baying for toff blood.

:D Well they would be wouldn't they?

I was there mate! Criminal damage for a couple of people (some broken windows) at most. Ended up with a blocked motorway, unlawful arrests and coppers lying in court and, as I said, around 40 people remanded facing up to 10 years. One of those arrested and sent to grisley Risley was 6 months pregnant ffs

The only person making crazy assumptions has been Kaka Tim, who's had the victim charging across the runway, red-faced and armed!

And I stated that was a possible scenario - not what happened.
Shouldn't have specualted that he was holding a weapon of some sort (i.e. a hammer) - that was an idle muse that shouldn't have made into the post.

I would - however - be pretty sure that the soon-to-be-headless huntsmen was angry and confrontational - why else follow them for 20 miles and then go onto the runway?

In the light of previous incidents involving cops and sabs (as listed above) this murder charge looks like bollocks.

I'll bet you a virtual internet fiver that they are not charged with murder. The idea is probably to sling them into a remand prison for 9 months - before they end up walking free having had their lives seriously fucked about.

Glad to see that absolutely nothing at all has changed here ...

Posts reaching firm conclusions based on 75% prejudice; 24% guesswork and 1% fact ... :rolleyes:

And legal advice garnered from the fucking wikipedia Law Reports ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Glad to see that absolutely nothing at all has changed here ...

Posts reaching firm conclusions based on 75% prejudice; 24% guesswork and 1% fact ... :rolleyes:

And legal advice garnered from the fucking wikipedia Law Reports ... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Welcome back, but now if i may recomend that you go to your happy place... ;)

Im quite aware that there has been hunt supporter/hunters violence against sabs. Its not right or justified. But it works both ways.

Theres also been sabs using violence against hunters. Or not hunters in a local case, where a van load of sabs on the way back from trying to sab a local hunt, saw a guy unloading a horse into a field on a back road, assumed he was a hunter and gave him a right kicking.

It was actually a local man unloading his 10 yr old daughters pony after a gymkana (or however you spell those silly things).

in a local case, where a van load of sabs on the way back from trying to sab a local hunt, saw a guy unloading a horse into a field on a back road, assumed he was a hunter and gave him a right kicking.

It was actually a local man unloading his 10 yr old daughters pony after a gymkana (or however you spell those silly things).

Link?

Er me talking to the gent who got a kicking the next day? This was a good few years back too. About the same time the local landowners fathers corpse was dug up by hunt sabs if I remmeber correctly.

Or let me guess, if theres no Indymedia/ALF/ClassWar links then it didnt happen?

The link I posted relates to actual convictions, not some story recounted third hand, which may or may not be true.

I have no reason to lie, and unless the guy was a convincing make up artist as well as a liar, I dont see whats to disbelieve from my point of view.

You however are allowed to believe what you want, as we all are, often using our own prejudices and schema to select what we view as truth.

I have no reason to lie, and unless the guy was a convincing make up artist as well as a liar, I dont see whats to disbelieve from my point of view.

You however are allowed to believe what you want, as we all are, often using our own prejudices and schema to select what we view as truth.

Did they identify themselves as hunt saboteurs whilst in the process of delivering the kicking?

"Take that, you hunting scum!" :D

Did they identify themselves as hunt saboteurs whilst in the process of delivering the kicking?

"Take that, you hunting scum!" :D

Yes. They made anti hunting comments while adminsitering said kicking. hence why he assumed they were with the hunt sabs.
We dont tend to have van loads of people tearing about this area beating people up at random.

So if Seratonin were to produce a link to sabslug convictions you'd be happier?

I can't in this case.

Im not asserting all sabs are violent, and I wouldnt want anyone to assert all hunters/supporters are violent. But its not a massive leap of the imagination to think that some activists involved in animal rights are willing to engage in violence and intimidation is it?

I might believe it was true.

Ok so why wont you beleive its true?

Im interested.

As I previously stated- "But its not a massive leap of the imagination to think that some activists involved in animal rights are willing to engage in violence and intimidation is it?"

Firstly, I'm not saying that a small minority of anti hunt protestors aren't willing to dish out violence if the opportunity arose, but your story sounds a bit far fetched and handily convenient for the purposes of this thread.

Secondly, I'm sure most sabs would be able to tell the difference between a horse used for hunting and a Gymkhana pony. I also think it unlikely that they would just randomly set upon someone just because they happen to be unloading a horse.

Thirdly, you're full of shit.

Oh look.

She's back.

N68~Drama-Queen-Posters.jpg

from bitter personal experience, the police are only too happy to arrest people for murder on the most spurious (or even non existant) of evidence....

Well look where being as fair and balanced as I could be, and asking reasonable questions got me?

Well I thought that we could get set up in a corner and have a 'punch up' with the sabs, but if you're going down the "fat ginger cunt" route, you're on your own.

from bitter personal experience, the please are only too happy to arrest people for murder on the most spurious (or even non existance) of evidence....

Was not one of our own in court accused of attempting to top a pig?

Got chucked out when it became obvious the filth involved were lying, corrupt sacks of shit (just for a change like).

Well I thought that we could get set up in a corner and fight have a 'punch up' with the sabs, but if you're going down the "fat ginger cunt" route, you're on your own.

Ive got no axe to grind with sabs or hunters.
Both seem like silly hobbies to me, but each to their own.

Back
Top Bottom