Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

Just guessing, but Rebel Media is based there I think, and he used to (and might still have) a gig with them.
You called it :oldthumbsup:

Tommy delivered a speech to around 150 people in the first of a three-event tour of Canada organized by Rebel News, a far-Right website.

Mr Robinson very interesting to see who actually funds him. I remember Charlie Veitch hating Tommy Robinson and now suddenly Charlie is bigging Tommy up.

He's posted some paperwork on twitter of his conditions, could be fake or real.

trust nobody lol

:DFilming drunken/stoned/sober street people in Manchester

Moved onto other towns after he got leathered by a load of yoofs in the Arndale Food Court.

Was gonna put this on the Elon Musk thread seeing as it’s from twitter but as this little wanker has been nicked by Canadian Immigration:

IMG_1762.jpeg

Tbh this bus journey looks like a riot and I think she may be overreacting a bit just for missing her stop

Charlie Veitch is still around? My goodness. What's his latest grift?
His latest grift is antagonising homeless addicts so they come close enough so he can capture hitting them in self defence.

He's over 6ft 4 and booted a homeless women in stomach in self defence think she wad about 5ft 2.

He's now antagonising Palestinian protesters especially if they are much smaller.

His latest grift is antagonising homeless addicts so they come close enough so he can capture hitting them in self defence.

He's over 6ft 4 and booted a homeless women in stomach in self defence think she wad about 5ft 2.

He's now antagonising Palestinian protesters especially if they are much smaller.
That is horrible.

Always was a cunt, didn't realise he was violent.

That is horrible.

Always was a cunt, didn't realise he was violent.
Yes lots videos of him now punching and kicking homeless if they get too close to him. He's recently started taking a body guard with him . I imagine he's making many enemies but he's also started a trend now for other's to target the homeless so they can use so called self defence if they get too close.

grim cunt that man.

and couple that wtih the grift and the avenues of revenue available to shits like that :( propelling it on and on

one of the thing with online grifting is that some people are nto aware that it is a grift. the think that a person is passionate about a subject, and just freely out there pursuing there vision by bringing it to the masses, bringing it to youtube out of the goodness of their heart and passion for the cause. this might be the case sometimes, and might be teh case at the start of youtube careers.

but for fucks sake folk factor in that this is a livelihood. that people have one eye on their "vision" and one eye on their bank account. Taht is why you get grifters spouting the same shit over and over, video after video, on and on - less about the "vision" right, and mroe about keeping that lovely stream of youtube bucks.

it's chronically unhealthy in so many cases because your fusing ideology again and again wtih instant fast cash.

Moved onto other towns after he got leathered by a load of yoofs in the Arndale Food Court.

Was gonna put this on the Elon Musk thread seeing as it’s from twitter but as this little wanker has been nicked by Canadian Immigration:

View attachment 430908

Tbh this bus journey looks like a riot and I think she may be overreacting a bit just for missing her stop
They're all laughing at her for being a whiny little racist turd.

Imagine making money out of provoking homeless people so you can beat them up. Hopefully one day he'll go after the wrong person.

Back
Top Bottom