Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

I'm genuinely sad that Sammy Woodhouse has fallen for the TR grift, because she did a load of good work raising awareness of the abuse she went through, and she's had loads of abuse off TR's supporters for not being nice enough about him. Louise Distras is hilarious. Whining about being ~cancelled~ when barely anyone knew who she was to begin with, and now she's playing at far right rallies where people think she's shit and only put up with her because they agree with her views.

What was he even demonstrating about?

He’s fairly regularly on the scrounge, and I wouldn’t put receiving stolen goods past him, even if he isn’t an equivocator.

They do seem to have made a good job of making it look like a festival for Middle England flag-shaggers rather than an extremist thing, which is worrying. I wonder how many people there didn’t realise the full extent of the divisive racist stuff they were about to hear. Like a few Facebook posts and you see that sort of shite fairly easy I fear.

Yeah, they had a few tokens but let's not kid ourselves here. Depressing how many women were there as well, given Tommy's record with women. I guess they assume he's safe because he's white and Christian.

Back
Top Bottom