Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

(of course I know there is a lot more to rightwing sensationalist politics / activism, and finances, international networks, the influence of right wing churches etc can't be underestimated, but syl's obsession with himself and martyrdom really does seem incredibly unhealthy)

This is what I don't get - loads of people genuinely believe he does this shit cos he cares about others. :confused:
Yeah, that's why Sammy Woodhouse getting on board bothers me - he doesn't give a shit about her or other grooming gang survivors, he only cares because it was Asian men doing it and it suits his agenda. He's using her. Men like Robinson go awfully quiet over cases like the Irish soldier who beat a woman up and got away with it.

Bloody hell, you have :D

Benito Mussolini has just signed it, but no e-mail as arrived. :hmm:

Maybe they just don't publish a list of who signed, in which case eat your hearts out urban, just put any old nonsense in as an e-mail address.

Still no e-mail, shame they don't show a list of who has signed it, that sort of takes the fun out of it,

Anyway, I've added Farage, Trump, and Putin.

I saw a tweet earlier from one of his goons* saying he’d been arrested at the Eurotunnel entrance, so that would be Kent police or Border Force. Tweet had since been deleted.
*that Sikh chap.

I've never seen anyone get arrested so often. Does he have a police shaped magnet in his head? How does he manage to make such a fool of himself so readily?

Oh, Elon Musk has waded in.

There's a flash demo at Scotland Yard that started around 4.40 , Few videos kicking around by TR supporters. One of them has Lucy Brown ( an ex colleague ) coming down to harangue them for allowing TR to fleece them. She suggested on Twitter that he was arrested trying to leave the country before tomorrow's contempt hearing .

There's a flash demo at Scotland Yard that started around 4.40 , Few videos kicking around by TR supporters. One of them has Lucy Brown ( an ex colleague ) coming down to harangue them for allowing TR to fleece them. She suggested on Twitter that he was arrested trying to leave the country before tomorrow's contempt hearing .

The police are leftie stooges now, wow, they are fucking bonkers.

Lock him up!

The Metropolitan police appeared to confirm the arrest, saying in a tweet on Sunday that another force was involved and they hoped further information would be released soon. They said they were not aware of any links with the demonstration in London.

Reform supporting him, isn't a surprise.

The Reform UK party MP Rupert Lowe, responding to the reported arrest, tweeted: “Is this action proportionate and in line with how the streets of London have recently been policed? More details are urgently required.”

Back
Top Bottom