Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

I am giving myself a moment to grieve Ross and the prospect of fiery hell fire vengeance.

I think the reason I disliked Paul so much, and am now disliking Harry, is frankly we’ve all met people like this before haven’t we? Inflated ego and character flaws that we can see but no one else seems to, and we have to watch them be fawned over, given credit for other people’s work and and get away with countless fuck ups. I am triggered! 😭:D

I don’t necessarily care who wins now, as long as it’s an underdog. #teamunderdog :cool:

I've just seen someone on twitter day - 'Molly is going to Meryl her way into the final.' :D

I'm away today and will be travelling back while the Traitors is on. Poor planning on my part. :mad:

I wonder if anyone (was it Jaz and Jasmine?) will remember Ross suggesting that there might have been a recruitment last night, as an alternative to the idea of someone trying to murder Harry. And whether or not the events as they played out will completely cancel out the idea.

Not sure if I’m as impressed by Evie’s whole thing about switching emotions on and off as the sofa crew of Uncloaked. :hmm: Or maybe that’s because I similarly work in a job where you need to do that, plus ND masking. I can say it’s a completely different thing doing it when you’re being personally challenged. And she hasn’t really been, has she?

He played a shocker last night. Could've done much better.
Tbf as he said on Uncloaked, he suspected his number was up after the Zack attack at breakfast. So he wasn’t on an even footing to start implementing any plans. He also said he underestimated Andrew, which was a large part of his downfall.

I think it's a bit more than a game. It generates a mindset which I'm not sure is particularly likeable. I've been doing some work recently and was thinking about our strategy and found myself thinking 3 or 4 steps down the line about how I could shaft a perfectly reasonable prospect if things didn't go our way. That's not me! I was conflating real life with Traitors :(
:D Reminds me a bit of that dodgy ol’ Zimbado prison experiment :)

It’s not as good, more drama llamas etc but Netflix has The Trust about people in a house choosing to share money or kick people out.

Hmmm...

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom