Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

IKR?! :rolleyes::D

Thing is, surely at least one of the two traitors will definitely get voted out tomorrow, because the faithfuls know that there’s at least one traitor in the game to kill Zack. So this whole “winning it together” thing from Harry is obviously not going to work.
If Harry and Andrew can get it down to three, then they can just vote the final Faithful out and take the prize.

One of my favourite things about this show is the effort put into creating a proper fairytale castle ambience - you know, people living in a huge and welcoming house where no one else is ever seen but the food and drink magically replenish themselves, the breakfast table magically resets itself, things clear themselves away and paintings get crossed off without the main players ever (apparently) seeing a sniff of human hand. Right on the axis of comforting/creepy, like all the best fairytale. I love it.

have had covid this week so have binged both season one and two and finally watched the most recent one live this eve.

been shouting at the tele for jaz to speak up, but actually think he's played the end game as well as he could. unfortunately too many of the players haven't been suspicious of the people he has been and he made some rogue calls early on and seemed a bit weird. his best bet for a while has been to keep his head down and try not to get booted/murdered.

harrys got more and more smug as the shows gone on and it's been infuriating. played it very well so far tho. i wonder if his clean record will come back to bite him tho!

e2a spoiler tag

Fantastic final twist of the knife there, giving them all space to relax and bond and get to know/like each other properly :D

And some of their back stories - Mollie and Andrew :( - I found pretty inspirational, deserving winners who could do with the dosh.

Whereas, Harry the Baddy, according to my daily tab :D, is already living the high life, celeb friends, travel on private jet, CBBC presenter g/f...he really is the perfect traitor :mad:;):D

Aggghh, I’ve had to google “Harry Traitors Girlfriend” now. I feel soiled. 😭

A DM article says he already has a “jet set” lifestyle. I’m not clicking on it even though I’m tempted :oops:

Aggghh, I’ve had to google “Harry Traitors Girlfriend” now. I feel soiled. 😭

A DM article says he already has a “jet set” lifestyle. I’m not clicking on it even though I’m tempted :oops:
S'ok, Sparra, I've done it for you, my moral compass is shot these days.

Like I said, celeb friends, g/f, private jets, blah blah blah. Best bit though is some 'PR Guru' who reckons Harry could be the 'next Bear Grylls':D :rolleyes:

Sorry for the mass liking - I've just watched last night's on catch up.

He's going to win it, isn't he.:rolleyes:
I saw they're limited to 2 alcohol drinks. Can you imagine if it was unlimited. Carnage!

S'ok, Sparra, I've done it for you, my moral compass is shot these days.

Like I said, celeb friends, g/f, private jets, blah blah blah. Best bit though is some 'PR Guru' who reckons Harry could be the 'next Bear Grylls':D :rolleyes:
Yeah Harry’s girlfriend is the sister of singer Conor Maynard who was briefly really popular but not sure if he still is. Pipped as British Justin I expect.

Yup. Gives me hope for his stunning surprise victory! 🤞

(Although Harry obviously plans to sacrifice him as “the last remaining Traitor”).
The only question now is,. surely, will. Mollie wake up in time to stop him winning? Evie is dead woman walking, which will leave it as a 2v2, so the traitors should win. Unless Mollie......

Bloody Mrs LR is going out this evening and bloody wants me to bloody wait. If we were married this would be grounds for divorce!

I’m not doing the kids’ bedtime tonight. Come 9pm I’m going to be seated in front of the big TV with no distractions*, regretting my participation in dry January :D

*apart from you lot on this thread ;)

Back
Top Bottom