Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

SEWING BEE 2022 - starts tomorrow Wednesday 27th April

Am I the only bloke on this thread? :D

Nope, love it. Early doors I had Marnie for the win but now Steve’s gone - did I hear right that he only really started over lockdown or was that someone else, or just my imagination - it could be anyone’s imo, the remaining sewers have all had their moments, hard to call; thought there were more than a few great duvets to dresses, for example.

Nope, love it. Early doors I had Marnie for the win but now Steve’s gone - did I hear right that he only really started over lockdown or was that someone else, or just my imagination - it could be anyone’s imo, the remaining sewers have all had their moments, hard to call; thought there were more than a few great duvets to dresses, for example.
Heard Steve say he hadn't even started sewing til 9 months ago

Brogan is getting on my tits.
I veer from being annoyed by her to loving her work.
Yes, I think that’s a shame.

Also I think that woman who does it is very chic
Amber Butchart is a fucking goddess. ❤️❤️ I can highly recommend a stitch in time on iPlayer with her. Also with the first few series they did a lot more of the history bit, so I am glad they still are doing some of it.

Mr S secretly loves watching it with me, he'd never admit to watching it at work though!.... apparently they'll take the piss :rolleyes:

There's something quite bizarre about a hairy arsed 6ft 5 long haired biker type tutting at someones puckered and wobbly seams or shouting oooo don't do it like that you'll break your needle!:D

She's barely more than a baby herself, surely!

I can see why people would find her annoying, but she's actually quite sweet, and very talented.

Glad Steve's gone - nice guy, but really way below the level of everyone else. Wonder if he was a last-minute entrant after someone dropped out or something? And yes, we couldn't tell him apart from the other guy :D

Following Brogan on insta and she just announced she is pregnant 😍, she is gonna sew so many beautiful little outfits, I just hope she realises babies leak from all sorts of places, and it's not worth it😂😂
I love her! I want to make and wear all the frills after going through her posts.

I also really want a quilted jacket. I need to find somewhere else to sew so I might take over the dining table as my sewing/spare room is now an office.

Gosh, originally thought Marni was going to win the whole thing, and still seems very early for her to be going home. Definitely not enthused by kids week though, compared to others her M2M was just a bit flat, joyless. Shame, quite liked her.
I thought they might win the whole thing too, was a shock to see them go but they didn't do very well and seemed a bit meh about this week

That was a shock last night, didn't see that coming from any angle, what a shame, she was my favourite.
Miss Havisham was so beautiful - it baffles me where people get their ideas from, guess that's why I'd never make a designer :D

I was a bit surprised - it wasn't a very good Halloween outfit, but she didn't do badly in the other two tasks (was third in one, middle in the other). They're all pretty similar now, in terms of skill, though, so they had to choose someone.

The dragon outfit was awesome as well, but Miss Havisham was just inspired, and the kind of thing a lot of nine-year-old girls would love to wear at Halloween.

The clown was the creepiest! But very well done. I think Christian could be a bit of a dark horse now we know which one he is. Only man left standing!

Back
Top Bottom