Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

Tactically Harry should murder Mollie, because no-one would expect that... don't reckon they have though.

He looked so smug at the round table last night, I'm sure he was smirking behind his hands.

I think if he's murdered Jaz, the only person with strong suspicions about him, then barring him deciding to tell them, Harry has this in the bag. Which is astonishing given he's at Paul levels of pantomime villain mustache-twirling now.

Yeah, we were talking this morning.

Get rid of Jaz. He's the last threat. Zack and Jasmine fight it out tonight. Kill the other one after. Final with Evie, Mollie, Harry and Andrew. Sacrifice Andrew, home free.

Evie and Mollie were so quick to defend him when Andrew even suggested that he might be slightly dodgy that he's got it in the bag. Unfortunately.

He looked so smug at the round table last night, I'm sure he was smirking behind his hands.
He was. In fact he’s been publicly smirking when he shouldn’t be. He did it behind the bar too. If he was anyone else he’d be under suspicion, but he seems to be Teflon.

I though it was far too cocky of him to tell Zack and Jaz he had the shield, but they didn’t think of it that way, and the ploy stitched up Ross and Jasmine (but not Evie, strangely) as the ones “who didn’t know, so it must be them”. He’d obviously thought it through. But my god, he has to trip himself up at some point, surely?!

Yeah, we were talking this morning.

Get rid of Jaz. He's the last threat. Zack and Jasmine fight it out tonight. Kill the other one after. Final with Evie, Mollie, Harry and Andrew. Sacrifice Andrew, home free.

Evie and Mollie were so quick to defend him when Andrew even suggested that he might be slightly dodgy that he's got it in the bag. Unfortunately.
Is it unfortunate though? He's played the game pretty perfectly.

Reactions: MBV
Gotta admit it, Harry played another blinder at the round table. Let Zack and Ross fight it out but just dipped in with one little knife twist to seal Ross's fate.

However, Andrew was very believable when he finally had to lie - and he doesn't trust Harry one bit. He's my outside bet for it now. I can't think of anyone other than Mollie who's thought he might be a traitor and if the others have to vote between him or Harry, I think he'd win.

Either way, the last two episodes are gonna be ace. :cool:

Yeah it's all a game and that but cos they spend so long together the betrayal is orders of magnitude worse. A game of Werewolf is half hour and done, no hard feelings. Didn't Wilf win but give up the money last time? I can't remember. I just don't like the smugness really and the disregard for people's feelings. At least Andrew feels bad about it. But yeah, he's really really good at the game.

Did any of you Traitors fans watch Survivor on BBC1? There was a bloke on there who played the game really perfectly, but ended up being disliked by most of the other players because he kept winning. The thing is though, it's a strength to be able to separate game-playing from emotion. Some contestants on that show and also on The Traitors seem to forget that it's a show with one aim - to win. Not a friendship/popularity exercise.

Yeah it's all a game and that but cos they spend so long together the betrayal is orders of magnitude worse. A game of Werewolf is half hour and done, no hard feelings. Didn't Wilf win but give up the money last time? I can't remember. I just don't like the smugness really and the disregard for people's feelings. At least Andrew feels bad about it. But yeah, he's really really good at the game.

I think it's a bit more than a game. It generates a mindset which I'm not sure is particularly likeable. I've been doing some work recently and was thinking about our strategy and found myself thinking 3 or 4 steps down the line about how I could shaft a perfectly reasonable prospect if things didn't go our way. That's not me! I was conflating real life with Traitors :(

Oh God, Harry needs to go! He’s too smug.
Yes, he is the new Paul and needs to be pushed off the top of traitors tower with extreme prejudice! :mad:
He might say he was newly recruited. That won't be good for Harry.
Why didn’t he???? 😭😭
Perfectly but smugly. I was really rooting for the woman in the US series to win but whilst she was clever, she also wasn’t a cocky git about it. I think I’d be quite worried about Harry’s head being able to leave the castle door if he wins it!
I read - tabs, soz - that his CBBC g/f was pondering whether she could trust him again after watching him on Traitors :D
He’s got a GF?! Oh my, yeah I wouldn’t trust him at all in her position. :D

Back
Top Bottom