Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Traitors ‘24 (starts Wed 3/1/24 9pm).

The shield and fake attempted murder could have one advantage though - they're all starting to wonder why he hasn't been killed yet, so now he can dismiss that reason by pointing out that they have tried.
Could Mollie put a spanner in the works by working out his double bluff there?

Probably not tbf but it would be cool if she did.

Could Mollie put a spanner in the works by working out his double bluff there?

Probably not tbf but it would be cool if she did.

In what way? Some of them might be pissed off that he didn't own up (to everyone except her), but if you really were a faithful it's the only sensible option.

It did annoy me that he thought he was cleverer than the others for finding the shield when really it was that the lights were on when he looked and they were scrabbling around in the dark. He's got too too cocky in general.

In what way?
I dunno tbh. :D I'm just wondering if she might think it a bit suss that he's kept the shield info to himself. Although given that they trotted off arm-in-arm afterwards, probably not. Omg. I think I'm beginning to invent daft reasons for things like the Faithful do. :D

In that case, Claudia Winkleman will win after a fight to the death with the ghost of Diane. You heard it here first. :cool:

I don't want Andrew to win. He's too nice, and too confused. I'd like to see Ross win, and then declare dramatically that it's revenge for his murdered mum.
Confusedly winning would be perfect for Andrew. Tho I expect he'd blow it if he was the final traitor. And Ross' revenge sounds great, except there needs to be more people to see it.

This is what I want. Him accidentally winning, standing around the fire pit the way he hovered at breakfast trying to hear conversations. It’s not much to ask.

I thought he'd be a terrible traitor and give them away immediately. But he immediately realised why he'd been chosen, so I think he's not all that daft, actually, just not a leader and doesn't want to be one, and knows he's a shit liar.

If he gives himself away it'll be by basically slipping out "so, in the turret the other night... oops!" Otherwise he can get away with not accusing anyone much (he's always had a bit of an opinion) and basically being the same as he always has. At the breakfast he was pretty convincing.

The fact that he's never tried to use his scars, however he got them, for sympathy, makes me like him. I think he's a nice man, and I'd like to see a nice man win by being nice. Some of the faithful also seem nice, we just don't get as much time with them.

Last post before I have to stop reading, but I'm watching the Traitors extra thing and was reminded that I really do love Paul's villain bow as he left. No guilt at all, no recrimination for being voted out, and so theatric.

All actors playing villains could learn from that bow.

Let’s see if Harry telling the guys he had the shield works or goes against him. They’ll surely realise he had no way of knowing they weren’t Traitors, unless …

Back
Top Bottom