Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Tour Of France 2021

Whose wearing Orla's clothes today? She doesn't know her Dutch from her Danes and I'm missing Orla's Draperstown accent already.

Bahrain Victorious raided, preliminary investigation was opened on 3rd July.

Last edited:
Another lol at Ineos chart.
31points behind Arkea-Samsic

The best scoring teams in Tour de France 2021.

Seeing as he’s about the only sprinter left in the race I reckon he’ll have to fall off his bike not to get the record tomorrow…
Be wary of a Van Aert-Mike Teunessin effort from Jumbo. Also Jasper Philipsen can run him close.
Plus will Quickstep get any help at all in stopping the breakaway?

I hope he does though. I'm tired of this shit. I don't know why I even watch it (well it beats working though I am having to catch up this evening).
Onwards to the Olympics, Worlds, Il Lombardia and Paris-Roubaix.

As an aside , but all the cycling fans are reading, does anyone know of a site that has a comprehensive history including stage results for the old Milk Race.

So he got KOM too? Huh.

And now it looks like Cav only has to stay on his bike to beat Merckx. Suddenly everything seems a bit 'so what'. I think Greipel should be administered with every known drug by ASO to liven things up.

So he got KOM too? Huh.

And now it looks like Cav only has to stay on his bike to beat Merckx. Suddenly everything seems a bit 'so what'. I think Greipel should be administered with every known drug by ASO to liven things up.
I’ve already had comments on my Facebook page to suggest that Cav already has been. ☹️

Maybe it’s case of being careful what you wish for, when everyone was tired of Ineos domination!

i mean that in the way that if they’d been at the party a bit more it might have been more interesting, rather than wanting another IGD procession to a GC.

Gaudu just squirted water on the road....excellent weightweenie tactics.
A squirt of the bottle helps clean the dirt away :D

Bahrain busted in the middle of the night and Poels struggles today 🤔

It would make sense for Cav to try for 35 tomorrow, which leaves him with another try on Sunday, but will he be too tired? He is getting closer to green and lanterne rouge.

Back
Top Bottom