Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The dubious journalism of the BBC's Laura Kuenssberg

In Britain, not only is the population indoctrinated by BBC state propaganda... they also pay £150 per year for the privilege.

View attachment 291865
It seems to me though, that the BBC can't win. They're reviled by the right wing who charge them with being anti Tory (mainly because of their tradition of investigative journalism, which means that Govt policy is often questioned, it seems to me), and the left charge them with being pro Tory, mainly due to some Laura Kuenssberg moments, according to some on this board. Which is it?

Last edited:
It seems to me though, that the BBC can't win. They're reviled by the right wing who charge them with being anti Tory (mainly because of their tradition of investigative journalism, which means that Govt policy is often questioned, it seems to me), and the left charge them with the same, mainly due to some Laura Kuenssberg moments, according to some on this board. Which is it?
so the right wing revile the bbc for being anti-tory and the left wing revile them for the same?

you haven't thought this one through, have you.

It seems to me though, that the BBC can't win. They're reviled by the right wing who charge them with being anti Tory (mainly because of their tradition of investigative journalism, which means that Govt policy is often questioned, it seems to me), and the left charge them with the same, mainly due to some Laura Kuenssberg moments, according to some on this board. Which is it?
The right wing don’t like the “woke” aspect of the BBC
The BBC can continue to ruffle right wing feathers with woke identity politics while still pumping out the government(tory) party line

The fact that the right wing hate the BBC for its seemingly “woke agenda” plays into the ring wings culture wars narrative

Society loses out all round

now sure is jon sopel less of a tory bootlicker

:hmm:

struggle to find stuff uk about him anyone know ?

She might be having his child, although that is gross as I also think she is his daughter..

I've been in the pub so sorry if it's offensive

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom